When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

All Discussions Tagged 'steel' (152)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Meet Adelle Joseph-Phillip - Trinidad & Tobago - Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form

Meet Adelle Joseph-Phillip Trinidad & Tobago Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - “Playing p…

Started by Pan Times

0 Apr 6

Meet Zakiya De Coteau  Trinidad & Tobago - Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form

Meet Zakiya De Coteau  Trinidad & Tobago Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - “In 2016 I made history with Platinum All-Female Steel Orchestr…

Started by Pan Times

0 Mar 31

Meet Ivor Shatal Francis - St. Lucia - Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form

Meet Ivor Shatal Francis St. Lucia Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form St. Lucia, W.I. - “Playing steelpan promotes positive…

Started by Pan Times

0 Mar 26

Meet Natalie Wint - New York, USA - Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form

Meet Natalie Wint - New York, USA A When Steel Talks Exclusive “Ahh, the glorious 10 minutes. It’s a feeling like no other. Indescribable…

Started by Pan Times

0 Mar 24

Meet Solange Baptiste - Trinidad & Tobago Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form

Meet Solange Baptiste Trinidad & Tobago Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - “My love for music…

Started by Pan Times

3 Mar 18
Reply by Ayesha Mohammed

Meet Diane Thomas - Indiana, USA - Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form

Meet Diane Thomas   Indiana, USA Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form Indiana, USA - “....Playing with others who play steel p…

Started by Pan Times

1 Mar 16
Reply by Pan Times

Updated Trinidad and Tobago Panorama 2018 Information

Pan Trinbago celebrates 55 Years of Steelband Panorama Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - Bands in the Northern Region of Trinidad will kick o…

Started by Pan Times

3 Jan 26
Reply by Robert Hobson-Garcia

Large Conventional Steel Orchestra Preliminary - Trinidad & Tobago National Panorama 2018

EAST LARGE BANDS – Saturday 20 January 2018 – 7:00 p.m. 1 Harmonites Churchill-Roosevelt Highway, Morvant Junction, Morvant 2 Ge…

Started by Pan Times

0 Jan 18

What the bands are playing for Panorama 2018 - Trinidad & Tobago National Steelband Panorama Competition

Large Steel Orchestras birdsong Steel Orchestra Tune of Choice - “Pan Break” - Arranger:  Rudy "Two Left" Smith Desperadoes Steel Orchest…

Started by Pan Times

27 Jan 16
Reply by Claude Gonzales

Order of Judging - Small Conventional Bands Prelims - Trinidad & Tobago Panorama 2018

Monday 15 January 2018 – NORTH –SMALL 1 Merry Tones No. 1 Bagatelle Road, Diego Martin 2 Cocorite West Wind Opp. #7 Building, Waterhole…

Started by Pan Times

1 Jan 15
Reply by knolly smith

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service