When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

All Discussions Tagged 'steel' (154)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Good vibes, food and fun in store for KFC Herald fair - Westering High School steel band - South Africa

Herald Live Good music and delicious food is on the menu at the KFC Herald Country Fair Port Elizabeth, South Africa -  Good music and de…

Started by Pan Times

0 Jul 20

Meet Robert Issa - With His Dream for Steelband In Tanzania - UpClose!

Dar-es-salaam, Tanzania - Presently, he is a mostly self-motivated, self-taught, self -financed - panist, arranger, teacher, promoter, rec…

Started by Pan Times

1 Jun 29
Reply by Claude Gonzales

Meet Adelle Joseph-Phillip - Trinidad & Tobago - Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form

Meet Adelle Joseph-Phillip Trinidad & Tobago Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - “Playing p…

Started by Pan Times

0 Apr 6

Meet Zakiya De Coteau  Trinidad & Tobago - Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form

Meet Zakiya De Coteau  Trinidad & Tobago Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - “In 2016 I made history with Platinum All-Female Steel Orchestr…

Started by Pan Times

0 Mar 31

Meet Ivor Shatal Francis - St. Lucia - Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form

Meet Ivor Shatal Francis St. Lucia Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form St. Lucia, W.I. - “Playing steelpan promotes positive…

Started by Pan Times

0 Mar 26

Meet Natalie Wint - New York, USA - Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form

Meet Natalie Wint - New York, USA A When Steel Talks Exclusive “Ahh, the glorious 10 minutes. It’s a feeling like no other. Indescribable…

Started by Pan Times

0 Mar 24

Meet Solange Baptiste - Trinidad & Tobago Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form

Meet Solange Baptiste Trinidad & Tobago Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - “My love for music…

Started by Pan Times

3 Mar 18
Reply by Ayesha Mohammed

Meet Diane Thomas - Indiana, USA - Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form

Meet Diane Thomas   Indiana, USA Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form Indiana, USA - “....Playing with others who play steel p…

Started by Pan Times

1 Mar 16
Reply by Pan Times

Updated Trinidad and Tobago Panorama 2018 Information

Pan Trinbago celebrates 55 Years of Steelband Panorama Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - Bands in the Northern Region of Trinidad will kick o…

Started by Pan Times

3 Jan 26
Reply by Robert Hobson-Garcia

Large Conventional Steel Orchestra Preliminary - Trinidad & Tobago National Panorama 2018

EAST LARGE BANDS – Saturday 20 January 2018 – 7:00 p.m. 1 Harmonites Churchill-Roosevelt Highway, Morvant Junction, Morvant 2 Ge…

Started by Pan Times

0 Jan 18

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service