When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

All Discussions Tagged 'trinbago' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Message From Pan Trinbago - The PRO Speaks

Some people are making statements and accusations against the present executive of Pan Trinbago, and one would swear they have all the fact…

Started by Pan Times

16 on Wednesday
Reply by Aquil

Who Am I? - A Breakdown Of George "Sonny" Goddard's Accomplishments

Steelband performers in Trinidad and Tobago (steeldrum’s birthplace) since 1950, have been represented by three organizations: the Steelban…

Started by Pan'tum - The Ghost Who Talks

40 Oct 17
Reply by odw

Pan Protestors Demand Pan Trinbago’s Executive Board Step Down; NCC Chairman Says Panorama Will Be Held, Show Must Go On

Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - On the national television program ME (Morning Edition), Trinidad and Tobago National Carnival Commission (NC…

Started by Pan Times

1 Jan 4
Reply by Imamu Baraka

Small bands semi-finals a dress rehearsal for Sunday - says clueless PanTrinbago VP Byron Serrette

This Bryon Serrette, vice president of Pan Trinbago is a real "class act" - make that "CRASS"!  Not only is he on record as the proud perso…

Started by wmlpan

4 Feb 16, 2014
Reply by oswald alexander

Chaos over publishing rights on social media

Trinidad & Tobago Guardian Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - T&T Carnival may have a low profile on Facebook this year. There is confus…

Started by Pan Times

1 Feb 15, 2014
Reply by Martin Maitland

Steel Pan Blueprint For Success (Rough Draft Edit) by George D. Goddard (c. 2011)

To All Panists: Re: Steel Pan Blueprint For Success (Rough Draft Edit) Hi to all, Recently, a pan colleague asked me what were my ideas…

38 Jan 24, 2014
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

Pan Trinbago Regional Elections Results 2012

Vernon Morancie has been re-elected Chairman of the Eastern Region while Gerard Mendez and Marie Toby were elected in the Northern and Toba…

Started by Pan Times

0 Dec 17, 2012

Decision in Pan Trinbago’s lawsuit Jan 17

Newsday - Trinidad & Tobago ADMISSION that Pan Trinbago adopts a liberal approach to interpreting its constitution so as to allow great…

Started by Pan Times

11 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by Cecil hinkson

A Message From Chief Bowie S. Bowei - CEO, ATTSDC - Africa- Trinidad & Tobago Steelpan Development Company

I wish at this point, to confirm that I am not involved in Politics and do not take sides with any faction running for the office of the Pr…

Started by Pan Times

11 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by Bowie Sonnie Bowei

Nominate George "Sonny" Goddard For The Order of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago

I am hereby calling on ALL members on this WST site, to assist me in nominating my dad, George "Sonny" Goddard, for the nation's highest aw…

61 Sep 2, 2012
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

RSS

© 2017   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service