To music people around the world. From the MECCA OF PAN the best STEELBANDS of the world, best players, best arrangers, in the LARGE and MEDIUM category.

A MUST FOR YOUR LIBRARY COLLECTION. - MUSIC TO DE-STRESS AND UPLIFT YOUR DAILY LIFE. SWEET, SWEET PAN MUSIC...

ENJOY PANORAMA 2010 DOUBLE CD's FINALS. GLAD TO OFFER YOU THIS SERVICE.
visit us @ www.panapparels.com

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Bugs, as I said before people like you, Catt and the others BRAG-GOATS (I am a Trini) should be ashamed of yourself, you all jump into criticizing the Panorama 2010 DVD with no merit whatsoever.

Check your thread trail on February 21, 8:58am you ask How is the audio? on February 21, 4:09pm (the same day) you claim your copy was authentic. Who do you think you are fooling. Many like you are so NEGATIVE for your own self interest.

Catt, you act like a Trinidadian BE YOUR SELF you start defending Bugs although you admit on February 27, you are awaiting your copy of the DVD This board is view all over the World. You Guys are serious liars. You all cannot be objective if you have your own agenda.

I am awaiting on ALL OF YOU EXPERT ON WST for your criticism of the Panorama 2010 CD.

YOU ALL CANNOT REPLY BECAUSE ALL OF YOU ARE WAITING FOR A FREE COPY.

Buy your legit copy from www.panapparels.com (I BOUGHT MY COPY HERE). and lets us grade the CD it is only fair.
    • Terry you have gone from silly to ridiculous.

Catt I agree with you totally.
    • Terry the only one who has an agenda here is you. You are obviously interested in selling cds and dvds, but you have gone about it so clumsily. I'm embarrassed for you. Why would you keep pushing a flawed product? Why do you keep telling us where you purchased your copy? The cd and dvd can be purchased at a number of outlets.

bugs
      • Laughable isn't it? :SMDH:
    • To be fair, I am so used to hearing pan on a tape cassette, that anything is better than that..

Nothing beats being there in the flesh, and in a way dvd's and cd's rarely do pan justice..

Here is a question should we listen to panorama on you tube??? is that not a form of piracy..

BTW, I don't think Catt acts like a Trini, She acts like a Pan Woman, and as far as I know that is who she is. Lets keep I am a Trini and your not na na na na na out of this forum....
      Remember the English invented cricket and the west indies perfected it and then........... well lets not talk about recent history hahahahaha
      • You ask a great question about posting on you tube.

I have posted a lot of pan on you tube, but nothing that is commercially available.

A lot of this great stuff has not been archived, would have never been seen if not for postings by myself and others like Is De Pan In Me.

However , personally i try mot to post anything that is commercially available.

I think people like the good people at Advanced Dynamics need to be given incentives to produce a quality product, and given a fair opportunity to market that product.
        • 'BTW, I don't think Catt acts like a Trini, She acts like a Pan Woman, and as far as I know that is who she is. Lets keep I am a Trini and your not na na na na na out of this forum...."

exactly.

as a formally educated musician for 35 years, and a panwoman with discerning ears, who is capable of logical thinking, my opinion is just as valid as anyone born anywere else. Terry Samuel you are overemotional and overreacting. And not very smart. i made a post somwhere (in the DVD thread i think it was) about the "us-vs-them-you-not-trini-so-you-don't-know-anything" attitude, and how frakking STUPID, useless, and non-productive that kind of thinking is. It also indicates small-mindedness and an inability to employ intelligent thinking, criitical listening & objective observation to a discussion topic.

Additionally, i do not need to have the DVD in my possession to declare that MONO SOUND IS NOT ACCEPTABLE in 2010, nor is it accceptable to have incorrect band or arrranger's names in the titles.. whether i own it or have veiwed it yet or not, those are both true.

btw - there's something very odd about the CD's - the medium band CD has very good sound quality but the large band CD sounds like it was recorded inside of a shoebox - very 'flat'. I don't understand how the quality can be so different on these two CD's that are together as a pair, recorded on the same night on the same stage, presumably with the exact same equipment, and mixed down on the same board -- ? can anyone explain this?

also it drives me bananas that they don't include the announcements with band name & tune, and there is not even one second of space between the tunes, they all run right into one another. . .why the heck did they eliminate the announcements this year? it has ALWAYS been on the CD's before --

oh, and newsflash for those who ignorantly make an ASS out of U and ME - i purchased the official products, both CD and DVD, from Rhymer's.
        • Without guy's like you doing this a lot will be forgotten. Keep it up.

G this is what i want to know.. Who has the copyright for panorama, The Tv company, Pan Trinbago, Each individual band?????
          So then what is legit and what isn't. Does boogsie, edwin and others get royalties etc for cd's/dvd's sold???? Is there a contract written up..
          In the Uk you tube has to pay some form of copyright to the prs, is that the same worldwide...
  • Hi Royce, I received the CD yesterday - I will be driving to Florida tomorrow the double CD would be my companion on the trip.
    • Mr. Samuel, now that Advance Dynamics themselves have publicly admitted that the DVD you bought for 2010 was substandard, I hope you applied for an upgrade or refund.

bugs
This reply was deleted.