Replies

• "THERE IS NO LIFE WITHOUT CHANGE" EG:THE DAY CHANGE INTO THE NIGHT,..IT WAS SUNNY THEN IT RAINED

WE ARE ALL IN ITHE PROCESS OF CHANGING, WHETHER WE WANT TOO OR NOT, WE WERE YOUNG..NOW WE HAVE AGED,......."CALYPSO IS NOT THE EXCEPTION....IT WAS CALYPSO THEN... AND SOCA NOW.! AH COULD GO ON AND ON!! HOPE YOU GET MY DRIFT..........PEACE!

• Ah got your drift, Knolly. But most of the people on this forum want the world to turn BACKWARDS and STOP in the SIXTIES.

DEY DOH WANT NO CHANGE!!!

• I thought Trinidad & Tobago was an independent country. Obviously no one told those in the "music" industry. They all seem to think they're part of the Jamaican dancehall industry. Ah well if that's what they want, so be it.

It reminds me back in the 60s people use to ask, Trinidad? what part of Jamaica is that? I'll now be able to say it's a dependant 1915 km to the southeast. Haha!

I'm so glad I'm not going for carnival. I'll just have a quiet holiday in Tobago during lent.

Bless.

I blame the lack of musical education in schools.!

Randi

• You do know that every artiste on this is not from Trinidad right? And you do know that most were released for other Carnivals for other islands like St.Lucia, and Barbados. Also this is not even match the amount of soca that has been playing from other islands thats going to be played in Trinidad, this sample does not even match the amount of Trinidad soca that has already been released or schedule to release.

• Good points Soca City, but don't you think they are getting more air play than the Trini songs? some of them out since August.

• Aye Randi, I agree with yuh, but the slow jam most Jamaicans giving we is really a Trini ting they repackage. Trini in the music wilderness.

• Yes Cecil I can only agree with you. I don't know what will happen in the coming years.

• This is where it's at today, I could only laugh, if I give my opinion people go tell meh ah old. Lets see what the VOICE has to contribute this year.

This reply was deleted.