A 2018 PANORAMA BOYCOTT.....

It could be in the best interest of the CIP if they try to get the large bands to boycott panorama, this is Pan Trinbago bread basket take it away and they are dead in the water. The Big5 alone could scuttle panorama why not involve them, we know they said they are not in competition with PT but the present situation require radical moves. Going into another carnival season with unresolved issues would be depressing.

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Don't celebrate too soon, Gregory!!! I eh see nobody talking about TEN MILLION DOLLARS AS YET!!!

• Ainsworth Mohammed, Deputy Chairman, NCC
    His Excellency Chief Eyengunni, President of Pan Trinbago Keith Diaz
    Now Chairman of NCC DeSilva have all spoken.

Simple question..... What will be the remittance per player single pan to large, as agreed upon and signed to, in agreement with the 2017 Panorama Rules and Regulations????

IMG-20170805-WA0021.jpg

• Ainsworth Mohammed, Deputy ChairmanChairman NCC,
    His Excellency Chief Eyengunni, President of Pan Trinbago Keith Diaz
    Now Chairman of NCC DeSilva have all spoken.

Simple question..... What will be the remittance per player single pan to large, as agreed upon and signed to, in agreement with the 2017 Panorama Rules and Regulations????

IMG-20170805-WA0021.jpg

• Will this remove the smoking gun?  https://trini-talks.com/ncc-panmen-to-be-paid-by-months-end/

• What is interesting today is the Big5 can be leaders here, if they say boycott most bands will follow, they have the power to shape the future of the steelband movement, I'm sure the management of these bands realize this. It may not be what they started out to accomplish, but shit happens.

• CH, who use to manage the steel bands before? didn't the steel bands find a way to managed themselves to get this far before? North Stars was doin find before we got Pan Am, Invaders before Shell, Cross Fire before FRICO, etc etc etc, these idiots down in T&T has NO MANAGERIAL BRIO ANYHOW, their objective is to EMBEZZLE pan men's money...

• Cecil: It's two weeks now and I have been waiting. But I expected to see the BIG 5 take out a page in the newspapers or hold a press conference or issue a press release THANKING the 3000 people who attended the show and the SPONSORS and DOCTOR DOLLY and the GUEST ARTISTES for the support. And giving out some kind of NUMBERS so we could get a measure of success and future plans.

This I thought would have encouraged the BROADER AUDIENCE to stay focused on the group and treat them as a new part of the STEELBAND LANDSCAPE.

Now they are leaving me to speculate that there might be some internal friction already.

The BIG 5 cannot and will not BOYCOTT Panorama.

Keith Diaz still have the PANORAMA MONEY tie up in court: THAT IS WICKEDNESS!!!

Whey dem long time steelband men gone?

• The NCC has the money from the 2017 gate receipts .

• The court case remains pending with the last hearing being on July 29 and the case being adjourned to October 10?????????

• Mi Amigo, Don't be surprised if they do not, get paid at all until maybe next year ??? every body want's a piece of the PAN PIE, that's their OBJECTIVE...

This reply was deleted.