Replies

• Renegades won the Panorama. Punto Final.

• Gerard: Yuh really think RENEGADES won? I doh know nothing about no PAN MUSIC; I am a CALYPSO LOVER. But I came to ONE CONLCUSION about DUVONE STEWART and his PAN MUSIC and that is he INTERNALIZES his arrangements and does not PROJECT IT to the audience. And music, as far as I know, is about REACHING THE AUDIENCE.

• Claude
        van que revisa tus oídos

• Mr. Nunes: Upon your advice, I went to the DOCTOR and checked out my ears and he told me that I was TONE DEAF!!! But that still does not explain why RENEGADES have finished THIRD for FIVE YEARS in a row. Clearly, something is keeping them TWO NOTCHES down from Victory.

Personally, I would like to see Duvone win a Panorama!!! So maybe when you have your post-panorama meeting one of the issues might be how to project the music to reach the judges because I know that you guys are PLAYING TO WIN and have to be frustrated with the FIXED POSITIONING.

• https://youtu.be/mt5RpH9GToY?t=3

• Claude, clearly the judges will have to "PUT" Duvonne first for he and Renegades to win...

• NOW we talking the same language, merrytonestothebone. Don't retire and leave that steelband alone they will atrophy without your sense of humour!!!

On a calypso note, I have a question. I eh live in Trinidad so long that I don't know north from south or slang from wordsmith. But that line from MX PRIME "like morning dew fresh on the scene" is that origin or common usage?

• I can't say...but it is indeed creative...I'm not familiar with it in day-to-day parlance...

• Looks like I projected my message quite clearly. Please encourage the judges to visit your doctor.

• Please post more of WACK's videos if possible the Ctv videos and audio are so bad....

This reply was deleted.