The 2011-2012 Budget is out Culture get $504M does the eyesore in Trincity the unfinished PanTribago Headquarter share in this Budget - any allocation towards a PAN FACTORY in this Budget.

THE GOVERNMENT CONTINUE ON A DAILY BASIS ABOUT DIVESIFYING THE ECONOMY THE STEELPAN BUSINESS IS A NO BRAINER. THE WORLD MARKET IS WAITING FOR QUALITY PAN

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Why worry about getting money to finish the new HQ....the people who run Pan Trinbago don't even care about pan....they care a lot more about money....so what difference will it make whether we finish the HQ or not....if you don't care about your business, why do you expect the government to care about it for you?
  • As usual, no respect for the greatest musical invention of the last and present century. What more can be said. Idiots Idiots Idiots. Heaven help us.
  • Very good question. we will see if the Vulture Minister Mr. Peters really care about pan. Maybe  'Boogsie' Panorama tune for 2011 will be named, 'More Money For Pan'.
  • How much money has been given so far for the completion of  the PT Hqs? If so, way de money gorn?
  • i am sure the government will let you know what your allocated budget will be......!! funny old thing when you got something good on your doorstep ........it gets trodden on and not noticed...perhaps the headquarters should move out of Trinidad..??!!x Come to the UK !! I know it gets cold but with Pan we can warm up any occasion!!!!
    • sure you can find a few "pros"to support your position Charlotte......but it may be useful to try to rectify the  Pan Trinbago Executive Leadership issues in T&T.....as a matter of priority.......as part of the "cons" position......
      • there are many PROS and CONS for leaving the Pan Trinbago Executive where it is.....I just thought it part of the entertainment to offer and invitation to the UK!!! I wish you all well......x
This reply was deleted.