With all the scandal going on in Pantrinbago, Infighting among the executives, monies owed to Players and Bands, Greed and Corruption and who knows who will be the next President. Bugs asked 2 very important questions.(Will there be a Panorama in 2019 and Can Pan survive in T&T with out Panorama? My question is if Panorama is scrapped, abandoned, becomes non existent in the Mecca of Pan, will it leave a large hole in Tourist arrivals and the economy in T&T during the Carnival Season. Will the thousands come to T&T for Mas and Calypso only or will there be a decline in tourism if Panorama cease to exist in T&T ?,I just read an article where the future of Horse Racing in T&T is in danger because of Millions of Dollars in dept. Is T&T Panorama in the Mecca of Pan on the same road ? Who knows.

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Is two things that will NEVER DIE in TRINIDAD & TOBAGO: STEELBAND and CALYPSO!!!

PEOPLE on THIS FORUM will DIE if they don't get PANORAMA -- for sure!!! But PAN in TRINIDAD (today) is BIGGER than it ever was; and it will just continue to get BIGGER and BIGGER.

And if we MAKE AH MISTAKE and get some BUSINESS PEOPLE with some GOOD ADMINISTRATIVE SKILLS and a GLOBAL VISION for the MUSIC -- THE SKY IS THE LIMIT.

Whoever win the PRESIDENCY should fight for a NATIONAL DAY OF RECOGNITION FOR PAN!!!

I must be mad, yes!!! By the time man done with dey PANORAMA -- dey have to take ah next year to build back up dey energy.

• The two things that will never die, will probably stay sick for a very long, long time.

• Pan  will  survive without panorama in Trinidad because Pan is now all over the world being played by Trinidadians everywhere , the attendance for panorama in Trinidad and Tobago is focus only at the  semi finals 

after that the viewing audience is very small, only few bands come on the road for carnival anyway 

so thing will go on as normal.. wait and see  with and without panorama.. they are not looking at it as a  viable business 

but as the trash can as foreigners are still calling it today

This reply was deleted.