Carnival 2015 may be postponed

Carnival 2015 may not occur or be postponed if the Ebola virus becomes pandemic.

The National Carnival Commission (NCC) Chairman Allison Dumas announced that the body is considering in a bid to protect revelers.

She added that the threat of an Ebola outbreak is a becoming a reality every day.

- See more at: http://news.power102fm.com/carnival-2015-may-be-postponed-24959#sthash.MnrCXLbi.dpuf

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Jump-up with yuh gas mask

No Ebola cud stop de Soca.

Ah bringing out a section in 2015, the costume is a gas mask, man and woman all we wearing is a gas mask, all who wid meh? lol...

• "We ready for the road."

• Dengue and ChickV have no vaccination as yet either, but treatable and not as deadly. The thing is, long after you rid the body, the misery lingers for quite a while... > https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=845230042194432
    • Andre, Is that what Dengue and ChickV does to people, lmaol

• Chikungunya Virus is spreading like a wild fire, something to think about also, what the world is coming to?

• Cecil, I hear you bro and I'm just posting info for folks to connect the dots and provoke discussion. I work for a major airline at a major hub in Canada which is at the crossroads of millions of travelers "moving" to every-which-where-but-loose" and we're going though constant re-evaluations, trust me. Personally, if as we've been made to understand, the virus can live outside the body of a host (human or animal) that bore the EVD, and take up to 21 days to infect and spike a human. Then until they contain the disease and approve a vaccine, they should require all persons from infected/affected areas to be quarantined for up to that period and once clear, then allow the person to travel/proceed under the watchful eye with an abundance of caution... But that's just my humble opinion, scene...
    • Your info is appreciated Bro.

This reply was deleted.