Robert Hernandez -- Secretary
Marvin Edwards -- Assistant Secretary
Dr. Finbar Fletcher -- Treasurer
Sandra Awai -- Public Relations Officer
Maureen Clement (R.I.P.E) -- Education Officer
Avis Bruce -- External Relations Officer
Ross Thomas -- Trustee
Richard Smith -- Trustee

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Beverly Ramsey-Moore and The Rebuilt Team - Let see what they will do.
  • I would have liked to see some Manifestos - then I would be well advised as to what is not going to happen.
  • Mercer Ramdoo
    PT Constitution

THE TRUSTEES
    1. Shall hold in trust for the use and benefit of the members of the association property committed to them.

2. Shall hold in trust for the use and benefit of the Association any assets which shall become the property of the association with or without proper legal designation, either by gift, deed, will or otherwise.

3. Shall be responsible for the preservation, protection, maintenance and security of all property of the Association not otherwise provided for.

4. Shall have access to all valuable business and title documents entrusted to the Treasurer for safe-keeping.

5. Shall perform such other duties as may be delegated to them by the President and/or the Central Executive Committee from time to time.

If the Trustees competently perform their duties with diligence,honesty and integrity,they can PROTECT the organization assets from abuse and/or loss.

All assets are under Trustees control,and they co-sign cheques,they therefore has the authority and responsibility to ask the pertinent questions,and receive valid answers,before any of the assets are, sold, given away, distributed, recommended for payment.

Claude, there is a season for BEERS, and a season for the ISSUES.The problem is when it's time for beers,each can choose the brand of beer he wishes,without blow back,but when is the issues,it becomes "yuh against mih" "not me and he nah" and so on, and so on.
    • Thank you very much. I belong to a steelband org. whose assets are supposed to be under the control of the Trustee, but the trustee does not even have keys/control of the assets. In my shoes and wondering. Thanks again.

Our Constitution is somewhat similar to that of PT.

• I noticed that the Progressives have no trustees in their slate. Why? Each of the others have two ttees.

btw What do trustees do? 

• Mercer: In THEORY!!! In Theory THE STEELBANDS that form the membership of PAN TRINBAGO elect MEMBERS to represent their BEST INTEREST. Now, when the CORPORATION takes in MONEY, the MONEY really belongs to the STEELBANDS (this sounding like a joke right now) and in the election process they elect two members of the EXECUTIVE (TRUSTEES) and empower them with the FIDUCIARY RESPONSIBILITY to take the BEST CARE of their FUNDS.

So under NORMAL CIRCUMSTANCES the TRUSTEES will manage and guard the corporations funds in the best interest of the TRUSTOR (The Steelbands).

But this is TRINIDAD where MIMIC MEN RULE and CHEAT and DISREGARD the RULES because everything is reduced to a HUSTLE and the PRESIDENT and VICE PRESIDENT and SECRETARY and PRO make their own POCKET-FILLING RULES and TO HELL WITH THE STEELBANDS/SHAREHOLDERS.

• 2959993487?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

2959994181?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

2959994085?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

• Pink Panther - Ah Cyar See

• I don’t know none of the other people in that pan patriots team but Mr. Sheppard for the win!

• Nova Heart: Yuh ever hear about the $95,000 check that SHEPPARD get?

Go do a search on THIS FORUM for "$95,000 check" and then come back and find ah new candidate who have a real chance to WIN.

This reply was deleted.