NO RESPECT!!! NO $500!!! NO PANORAMA!!!

Cecil tell meh to forget the $500 and move on!!! But dem fellahs make noise in KEITH DIAZ MEETING complaining about that measly $500. However, dey barking up the wrong tree. They should be marching against DOCTOR DOLLY -- she was complicit in the RIP OFF.

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• look at that video. you guys see 236 members there? lol. like mr Diaz going off.

• Small bands in Chaguanas!!! Panorama finals with alternating medium and large bands!!! All good strategies to distract the public from the CORRUPTION IN PAN TRINBAGO. And you worried about a couple KEITH DIAZ LIES? People like DONALD TRUMP and  KEITH DIAZ are pathological liars -- so what do you expect.

• I don't think it's good advice to encourage pan players and all involved to not have panorama 2018 next year. Panorama has nothing to do with earning a living. I believe it's similar to college football in the USA or amateur athletics. Many of the pan players do have jobs and step-forward like anyone-else to do something that they maintain stock in.  To qualify as a pan player for a  top  panorama band one need to develop high standards and from here I believe enough to sell various talents. It's all up to the individual. Like preparing for your first job, develop resume etc. Encouraging pan players to boycott panorama 2018 is similar to TT trade union leaders encouraging hard working citizens to distress and get nothing in return.

• hey alyuh know i have a crush on Dr. D. doh tell me she in that nah. like alyuh try to spoil my month or what.

• So what is the "BIG FIVE" saying/doing???
    • Patrick: Panorama starting  in the FIRST WEEK OF JANUARY this year -- yuh know. So the BIG 5 have to start practicing real soon. Speaking from a political perspective based on what I saw last year, if the PAN PLAYERS went to the negotiating table and asked for $1500 PER PLAYER in 2018 -- I am sure that they could get it. But they don't understand the politics beyond 350,000 ah dem voting for the same party every election and expecting to see some return on the votevestment.

• There all in it together Mi Amigo, from back in 2010 with Marlene Mc Donald and the $32 million for Pan, $32 for Mas, and $32 for Calypsonians, out of the pie of $122 million.allotted in 2010, and that money has doubled, even tripled by now.....

• First of all, this bacchanal is going to go on for months with shifting tides and course changes like IRMA. For example, Gregory and Aquil were fighting KEITH DIAZ long before the $500 issue came up. But to answer your question directly: KEITH DIAZ cannot call their bluff and say NO PANORAMA simply because PANORAMA is where ALL HIS MONEY comes from. 18 million in PRIZE MONEY this year and he gets 1.8 million. He gets another $500,000 to produce the show. He gets money from sponsors who support and advertise at the show and he steals some of that money off the top. He scalps tickets to the show. He gets kickbacks from contractors who provide services at the show. Need I go on?

So he needs the show more than the PAN MEN. And what if there is NO PANORAMA? The world does not end! Maybe the PAN MEN learn 5 tunes and come out on the ROAD FOR CARNIVAL as a PROTEST against PAN TRINBAGO.

At this point Aquil and Gregory Lindsay have made their case clear and public enough to call a meeting with Doctor Dolly or Dr. Rowley and reconfigure the PANORAMA PLAYING FIELD. I like the PASSION and STICKTOITIVENESS that Gregory Lindsay is showing in the battle; but it cannot just be protesting and shouting; it has to include some political maneuvering -- a skill which they are lacking in gravely mostly out of fear of falling out of the GIMME GIMME LINE.

• Like the man said "PURPOSE", not opinions. And all the shouters lining up to play for panorama 2018, $500, $1000 or nutten at all. Like the other man say "trini like to talk, talk, talk, talk, talk.
      Not one shouter putting down dey sticks come 2018. Dis is T&T, not Grenada.
      • Their "PURPOSE" is to PLAY IN PANORAMA and that is what they do!!! Listen to the lyrics of this calypso by Kitchener (very very carefully) and transpose the concept to a PAN FEVER to PLAY IN PANORAMA and you could measure the passion and know why DEY BONG TO PLAY.

This reply was deleted.