The time has come after years of pounding PanTrinbago for lack of vision 2012 so far seems to be the break-out year for PanTribago - Panorama, Pan in the Countryside, PANAZZ, SteelfFesTT

Steelpan Activist from around the world who for the past years clamoring to be heard YOUR MOMENT HAVE ARRIVE I hope to see you at the Conference on the Steelpan 2012.

Come engage with local and international presenters as they share experiences and ideas on the development of the steelpan and its future in a global market space.

TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE

Some of the Presenters:

Keynote Address  -  Clifford Alexis

Pan in Education  -  Leon "Smooth" Edwards, UTT

Pan in the Classroom  -  Josephine Torrel-Taylor

Pan Globalization - The case for a Worldwide Network - Augustine Pepe Francis, MBE

The SIP Initiative; A Review  -  Professor Brian Copeland, UWI

Making a Living with Pan  -  Robert Greenidge

and many, many more presenters about 20 more info www.steelfestt.com 

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Congratulation to PanTrinbago in staging this conferences and concerts this is really a paradigm shift for the steelpan business.

Going through the programs and the presenters by next year we can see the PanTribago Headquarter churning out the G-Pan for the market?

As Sidd always says this is a billion dollars industry - get on-board or get left-back......

• Greetings!!!  To all the lovers of REAL MUSIC; today is International Jazz Day.

Support WBGO-JAZZ 88.3 FM.

• It would be wonderful if the conference was either webcast live or recorded for future webcast. Is Pan Trinbago or anyone considering this? It would make it a  truely global Pan event.

• Eric good question that is why because of WST the business of the steelpan would grow.

The management team working to produce SteelFesTT consist of some Business peoples and they are listening, reading the blogs and the forums to get new ideas this being the first Conference looking at the program their are a lot to offer.

I do hope this Conferences and Festivals would be an Annual event.

This reply was deleted.