Pan Trinbago President Keith Diaz says a meeting with the general membership on April 17 will determine the way forward for the organisation.

Speaking at a press conference on Thursday, Diaz said at that meeting he will bring to the membership issues currently causing a rift in the executive and whatever decision is taken then, he will abide by it.

That includes the calling of an early election.

Diaz, who claimed he has no intentions of seeking re-election, said he suggested the October election date be moved to May to allow the new executive time to adequately prepare for Panorama 2019.

Diaz revealed that he has shut down Pan Trinbago’s office until the day after the meeting with the general membership.

"Correspondence was going out unknown to me, up to last night," he said. 

read more

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This day is full of POLITICAL SURPRISES!!!

KEITH DIAZ joining forces with AQUIL ARRINDELL and THE CIP!!!

And NEIL GORSUCH siding with LIBERALS in the Supreme Court Deportation Case!!!

But the BIGGEST SURPRISE to me will be PAN TRINBAGO ELECTIONS IN MAY!!!

Just in case ah going and PICK A CANDIDATE TO SUPPORT FOR PRESIDENT!!!

• Ah tell you and Bugs long long time now...That is how lovers does quarrel...And when divorce around teh corner...Is now is trouble self...

• Okay! Okay (MERRYTONESTOTHEBONE): TAKE AH BOW!!! You are making GOOD USE of your FRONT ROW seat. Bugs does get SECOND HAND NEWS; and I does make up meh own news.

So we have to start listening to you.

Take ah picture of your $15,000 CHEQUE and post it on the forum like meh next pardner, nah!!!

• Never...we cheque is we business...

•  lets hope the new presidente will be satisfactory to all

pray for no 7 day rumble

• THE GREATEST POLITICIAN the world has ever seen: KEITH DIAZ!!!

• Claude

Rolly Polly come out of surgery yet?

Word on the ground is that the D'Photo gave him ah good bus-head. And the knives the Sheppard and the Big-Mouth PRO stuck in his back may have hit some vital organs.

What a mess.  Can we get list of the band that still support Rolly Polly?

bugs

• bugs: This is a very dynamic situation with a lot of LOYALTY SWITCHING!!!

STAY TUNED!!!

This reply was deleted.