PANICLE AND NEW VISIONARIES.

Is Panicle a part of the New Visionaries? this question was asked by a member on another thread and I found it to be such a good idea.

I must admit that I don't know the people in Panicle but George has been here with us for some time and I think that he could be a good addition to the New Visionaries, he is a fighter and this is what they need.

Just my opinion.

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• No prob. As long as we heading in the same positive direction to do something for pan, then it's all good. As noted by NV, the lines of communication are open, so I sense it bodes well... https://whensteeltalks.ning.com/photo/always-doing-the-business-of-p...
  • I think "Panicle" is Panicle, and "New Visionaries" is separate entity.

• I saw a pic on fb of Ghost addressing what look like a New Visionaries meeting, is he now a member of the NV?

• "Panicle" and the 'new visionairies'...anything that can bring about a healthier mindset is much needed. The concept is brilliant!

To break barriers and go where no one thought Pan could go should be the mantra.

Bringing the business/lucrative aspect to the artform in a meaningful way is quite a refreshing and upward spin.

To clarify purpose, sell the idea, its advantages, and convince the masses/world that this may be the way to go in looking ahead, may prove a challenge, but the thrust of positive thinking is the key.

Lay-out the big picture and plot the pieces together well.

Outline the goal; set and exceed targets.

PAN...Pulsating Amazing and Noble!

• The Ghost has left the WST building to re-build elsewhere...  So "somebody else" who maybe connected can edify the WST masses...

• Andre,

What made you ask this question, do you know something that we don't?

• No not really...  Whilst I understand the dynamics of steelpan politics, frankly I'd hope to see a united effort to reform some of the issues with PT which many say have cause more harm than good.  The Ghost departed for the reasons he stated (referenced above).  We are still awaiting word from Pan Forever On De Barbagreen!!! as to the efforts of The George "Sonny" Goddard Inaugural Steelband Town Hall Meeting as Panicle Ltd, an NGO was heavily involved in supporting that event.  I sense that The New Visionaries Pan Foundation was also involved in a like-minded way, but as to if an amalgamation will evolve, I am asking those who maybe in the know...

• Andre,

Who knows maybe by asking a question you have started something.

• Since I born, I have been known as somewhat of an agent provocateur, (a.k.a. shite disturber or p.i.t.a), so if the cap fits...  Eventually the story will unfold, ent... ;-)

This reply was deleted.