Replies

• You can repeat me...We WILL have a new champion band in the large category this year...not saying who I think it will be yet, but so far it seems like a definite changing of the guards...no 3-peat...sorry...lol
    • Ah Bigmac;

So are you saying Silver Stars does not a have chance of winning?

bugs

•  

i dunno about 'pick' yet but i can tell yah Renegades are baaaaacccck!  woyyy they had me jumpin OUT MY CHAIR. they soundin like themselves again... adore the arrangement

not sure how i feel about "It's Showtime". i feel the melody is too similar to Battlle Zone --

and this Kalinda Productions on youtube is boss, they should be the ones making this year's DVD.

• Catt almost anyone would be better than the CNMG/Advance Dynamics combination.

bugs

• Bugs.....

It's too early too pick as everyone has not gotten a hearing as yet, Doh mind I'se a Phase Fan....... but one thing I sure am loving is this internet interaction with the bands for prelims, I wish this new trend will catch on and continue in T&T.... it is reminicent of Basement Recording's Pan In New York... I wonder who is responsible?.. is it Pan Trinbago or is it the individual bands seizing the opportunity to advertise themselves to a potential worldy audience...... you know, looking at this makes me wonder why these bands don't also take this opportunity while their band swells for Panorama to learn a song or more other than their Panorama piece and professionally record them for a potential album! More money for them ent?....

• Yes Eye4Pan it would be nice to turn Basement loose in Trinidad for the panorama season.

bugs

This reply was deleted.