https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHh1NIfkwHE

ON THE EVE OF THE RELEASE OF IGNORANCE SUNG BY CRAZY I FOUND THIS OLD RECORDING THE AMAZING THING TO ME IS MELODY,STORY LINE & TEMPO. IGNORANCE has been a long journey but it’s official release Is Tomorrow stay tuned !!
JAH BLESS

Cuba_14.JPG

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Crazy (Edwin Ayoung) - ''Ignorance''

• JAMMA: Both in CALYPSO and STEELBAND we have the fundamental MUSIC INGREDIENTS to make GLOBAL MUSIC.

BIG HITS!!!

I will vouch for that NIGHT and DAY.  What we don't have is an UNDERSTANDING of how to approach the PRODUCTION of the music. Man, if I really outline to you the SHORTCOMINGS in GREAT DETAIL (since that is my favorite topic on this forum -- "WHERE IS THE MUSIC") dem fellahs go run me off the FORUM like dey just run meh new pardner off.

• I remember in the late fifties, early sixties you enjoy steel band music, It was dance able, you enjoy the harmonies and still hearing the melody of the song, today they the word (ramajay) and you miss the essences of what the band is playing. This made me stop buying steel band music. Therefore I agree with Jamma of what he is trying to say. God Bless.

This reply was deleted.