Replies

• Ingrid: Yuh real powerful, girl. Once the people down in Trinidad read this posting of yours and saw that a LADY quite in ENGLAND was complaining on the BIGGEST STEELBAND FORUM in the world about the discrimination against CHUTNEY, the BIG FINANCE MINISTER had to jump in and save face by saying there was an ERROR ("mistakenly" was the word they used) in the allocation. So it looks as if they will turn tail and FINANCE the show. The announcement is supposed to happen today.

Yuh better take over that HEARING LOSS PROJECT from RUSSELL PROVIDENCE and run it. Because you sure know how to MAKE THINGS HAPPEN!!!

• OMG - I just said it as I saw it - LOL, LOL, LOL

• Ingrid: I want to come to ENGLAND and learn some MYSTICISM from you to integrate into my CRYSTAL BALL.

LADY: Your first TOPIC posted on THIS FORUM and you HIT THE BALL OUT OF THE PARK. Oh shoot!!! Yuh only know about ENGLISH CRICKET and nothing about YANKEE BASEBALL. We will have to hire a translator to communicate.

• LOL, LOL, LOL

Yes, that was my first posting on the forum .... and I hit a hole in one!

I don't know anything about English Cricket nor Yankee Baseball.

LOL, LOL, LOL

• YEP!!! Because of MASSIVE. The DEEP STATE at work; but they were only looking for a good excuse; and MASSIVE provided it.

The PRIME MINISTER cut their budget by about 75% (might be even more than that) last year. So this was the FINAL NAIL!!!

Ah hope yuh doh like CHUTNEY!!!

I do!!!

• Claude:  I like Chutney so it's a shame because I can see Chutney vanishing from Trinidad's cultural history, for good or for bad.  Which culture do you think will disappear next, looking through your crystal ball for 2018?

This reply was deleted.