Drawing For Playing Position
Held On Saturday 3rd January 2015

Trinidad & Tobago National Steelband Panorama 2015 -
Trinidad and Tobago

Schedule of Panorama Events 2015 - Trinidad and Tobago

Trinidad and Tobago - Medium and small conventional steel orchestras from Trinidad and Tobago’s South/Central region deliver their performances in front of judges on Sunday January 25, as they close out the preliminary phase of competition in their respective categories. Attendees who trek to the venue of Skinner Park, San Fernando in the country’s south land can catch them live for TT $75.00. Scheduled start time is 2:00 p.m.

SINGLE PAN

1. Shades in Steel
2. Pan Revival
3. La Romaine Super Vibes
4. New Age Trendsetters
5. Jah Roots
6. Highlighters
7. Self Help Marines
8. St. Thomas Silver Stars
9. Kings Row Retro Riddum
10. Tiger Tanks Fyzabad 4th Demension
11. Edinburgh 500 Steel Ensumble
12. Rio Claro Koskeros

SMALL CONVENTIONAL

1. Longdenville Claytones
2. Starland
3. Antillean All Stars
4. Mt. Moriah Pan Movement
5. Kalomo Kings
6. Petrotrin Siparia Deltones
7. Fusion
8. Southern All Stars
9. Morne Diablo Funkadelic
10. Tornadoes
11. Golden Hands
12. Old Tech
13. Panosonic Connection

MEDIUM CONVENTIONAL

1. Southern Marines Steelband Foundation
2. Trinidad Valley Harps
3. Petrotrin Hatters
4. Pan Elders
5. San City Steel Symphony
6. NGC Couva Joylanders

view more

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I will be attending this event and am looking for a ride back to POS at the end of the evening, if anyone on WST would be doing the same. Even if a shared ride won't work it would be fun to meet up with any other WST people who would be there. It will be myself for sure, possibly three total if my two friends join me. I am American and going down for prelims and semis and my friends will be playing with a POS large band.

• Siparia Deltones was a very promising band in the large category and made it to the finals in the big yard several times. Could someone explain to me why in the span of two years a band could go from large to small band. This will never happen with a north or east band. Was there a breakdown in management ? If money was an issue why couldn't the pan body Pan Trinbago step in and offered help.I will also like to thank When Steel Talks for the great job in delivering these pan schedules for 2015.   

This reply was deleted.