Replies

• This is simply my opinion based on what I have heard so far, and I humbly respect the opinions of others, as this discussion was not cast in stone. Hello (no pun intended), Boogsie wowed me, and considering his creativity and genius, it is not unreasonable to believe that he could capture the imagination of the adjudicators on carnival Saturday night. It is up to the boys from south to pull something out of the hat, although I suspect that rabbit may abscond.  Zander and Desperadoes can attack from behind like a rear flank downdraft with precision and accuracy, and blow away the competition with a tornado effect. Could Duvonne and Renegades, not unlike the Soviet Airborne Troops, continue to hold hill 3234? 

• Nice one RUSSELL PROVIDENCE!!! About the rabbit absconding from the hat. But I don't think that the RABBIT was ever IN THE HAT.

It is a fascinating contest!!! And there will be a lot of UNHAPPY people after midnight PST tomorrow.

DUVONE is the CENTRAL CHARACTER!!!

• SKIFFLE IS A GOOD LONG SHOT!! ..........SKIFFLE COULD SPLIT THEM UP.........PEACE AND LOVE!

• Tobago, I'm sorry. Backing Skiffle this year, politics aside.

• we see the panorama steel band competition belongs to the town bands only , the east and south is there to make up numbers. lol

• Is it a shortage of CRACKSHOTS?

Is it a LACK OF SKILL?

Is it a GEOGRAPHIC BIAS?

Is it a BIG 5 ONLY PODIUM?

SKIFFLE might have a better chance to get on the podium SKATING in KOREA ... all dem super stars done fall down!

This reply was deleted.