Keith Diaz silent!!! Doctor Dolly silent!!! The NCC silent!!! Byron Serrette silent!!! Gregory Lindsay silent!!! Panorama money tie up in court!!!

And we waiting for PANORAMA 2018!!!

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Litigate to death...

IN THE current climate of naked politicking, who really is representing the interests of (PAN) people of Trinidad and Tobago? Where do we turn to for the big-picture wisdom that will help us make sense of the noise? On issues of the economy, we are reprimanded by the incumbent administration for having languished too long in a paradise of subsidies and relaxed taxation.

"the right of citizens to demand accountability is a critical aspect of a democracy, but litigation does not replace leadership. "

http://www.newsday.co.tt/commentary/0,244694.html

• I take responsibility for inserting the word (PAN) without the authors permission. No infringement intended.

• Claude, I'm just playing devils advocate here, with all the talk going on it look like Diaz and his boys are looking batter and better, sometimes the best thing you can say is "NOTHING"

• Cecil: They say that the only guarantee in life is DEATH and TAXES. But I am giving you a THIRD guarantee: KEITH DIAZ will be PRESIDENT of PAN TRINBAGO until 2020!!!

Ah doh like to use dem old Trinidad expressions anymore: But put that in your pipe with a pinch of cannabis and smoke it!!!

• PanTrinbago is a private government organization that designs a constitution to keep opposition in check and at the same time disregard the rules it created when it comes to its executive behavior.

In business organization people get hired and fired at will based on their job performance.

You can’t fit a square peg in a round whole, time for privatization, constitutional reform or hold people accountable.

Every NEED got an EGO to FEED...Bob Marley Pimpers Paradise

• odw, can anyone remove them before the season begins?

• Cecil, you are looking at a short-term solution to PT problems. You need leadership with long range vision, an organization that can adapt to change, advance with today's technologies while promoting the art-form.

The present management structure at PT is part of an aging population resistant to change and comfortable with their way of doing "business."  You cut the head off the snake, its still a snake.

• Everyone know what Pan Trinbago did and what they are capable of doing, now tell us if they can be removed in the next four months or we have to wait for the next election? this is ALL people are interested in hearing.

• How many steel band managers single pan to large,....take NCC funds, via assistance to bands; and Government subvention grant for unsponsored bands,...and did not go to Panorama 2017......How many steel band managers single pan to large have filed paperwork for players with duplicate names for remittances, in contravention of the official Panorama Rules 2017? How many players know exactly what is their remittance for performance at the competition?.....

What we know and nothing is the same thing. Secrecy cloaks the symbolism of how Pan Trinbago operates at all levels of management. Nothing is transparent..Kudos are in order for my Chairman of Northern Region Gerald Mendez..... name and works are prominently featured in Fridays Guardian..Peter Ray Blood section...Kudos to you and your team at the Northern Region....with accolades from office of the President...Imagine that.
    Accolades of contrition from the President if yuh ask me...and .starting back of Pan in the Countryside in Mayaro...at whose expense..I am deeply concerned about where this fight is going.. I am not at all pleased with sleeping with the enemy.....
    Or playing politics for office. Every single initiative that northern region has brought,...central executive has shut down for the last 4 years,.....down DAT the shoe squeezing the President foot....he full of platitudes for my chairman and his directorate.
    chairman Mendez..and my South Eunuch Chairman Balbosa and the rest of hungry ass wordsmiths like PRO Michael Joseph, I am hungry....but trust meh,,..I aint starving....don't ever put HUNGRY FOWL to watch Corn...blessings
This reply was deleted.