It just looks as if the NEXT legitimate attempt to remove this corrupt executive will come in OCTOBER 2018.

Gregory and Dane and Aquil gave it a good shot; but the RIGHT HONOURABLE KEITH DIAZ is just too politically skilled to be overthrown by subjects from his kingdom.

I am a bit surprised that more people do not understand the politics like KEITH DIAZ and DOCTOR DOLLY and I do.

But it is what it is!!!

You need to be a member of When Steel Talks to add comments!

Join When Steel Talks

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The young must begin by being more active in the affairs of their bands/orchestras/panyards.

It is at the same time the sacred responsibilities of the current and past leadership, to encourage as many of the young players as you can to become active and to mentor them, trust them and listen to them.

The units of the  movement must find ways to consistently convince new cohorts of leadership that it's not only about playing for panorama. It's about growing,developing and managing a people's art form.
    Do these things and the Movement will consistently produce the right leaders, who may not necessarily the best musicians.

• So correct Kevin,and if  PanTrinbago had seen the merit in having development programs to assist bands in having trained personnel in the myriad of skills needed to produce a world class product and better communities,T&T would have been in a much better place than it is at present.

• I hear you merry tones. You ent talk, you preach.
  • merrytonestothebone: Like the CIP looking to sign you to a BIG CONTRACT!!! Next thing I know I have to start addressing you as THE RIGHT HONOURABLE MERRYTONESTOTHEBONE.

Man, between the NBA PLAYOFFS and DONALD TRUMP breaking all his promises and the CIP REVOLUTION and looking for a DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATE for the 2020 elections -- I too old to keep up with all the action!!!

But before you sign that CIP CONTRACT scan it and send it to me for FURTHER REVIEW!!!

• Other artiste confirmed to support Music for Change effort are:

CRAZY

ANSLEM DOUGLAS

360 EAST

• That LINEUP make meh MISS Trinidad for the first time in decades!!! Real good CAST!!!

• I nominate merrytonestothebone to attend this important meeting and voice his disapproval about the way Panorama is currently run, Players playing for umpteen bands in the same category, young arrangers not getting a change to arrange because arrangers arranging for umpteen bands and they are the future arrangers. Banning supporters from the space between the north stand and the stage, what kind of nonsense is this, and the corruption with the leaders of Pantrinbgo.  etc etc etc.  I need someone to 2nd nominate Merrytonestothebone to attend this meeting. The future of Pan is at stake. Blessings . 

• Yes -- Merrytones must attend.

bugs

• I wouldn't mind attending the meeting but I have a prior engagement on Wednesday coming...Maybe another time...

• Identifying problems is usually very easy,so many people stick to the role of being a "problem indentifier". They can write voluminous  thesis on each and everything that's wrong....they may even have great ideas on how to repair what wrong,but actually getting it done,that's not their cup of tea.

They are so scared of failure,that they never try.

They fear someone saying,"I told you,you wouldn't be successful"

They treble at the thought of "putting themselves on the line"

"Success is not final,failure is not fatal: it is the COURAGE to continue that counts.

“The best way to succeed in this world is to ACT on the advice you give to others.

Let me say again to ALL those who really want and need a better organization,you are invited to come air your views at a CIP meeting.WE HAVE NO AGE BARRIER, so that's not an excuse.We are NOT Messiahs,so don't expect miracles.

CIP is asking ALL to participate in BEING the CHANGE they NEED!

Next meeting on Wednesday 19th April,6.00pm Playboyz Panyard. 2959990085?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

In Pan

Ossie

This reply was deleted.