When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Forum Discussions (10,300)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mia Gormandy in Concert - Northern Illinois Panist Shines

Mia Gormandy in Concert - Northern Illinois Panist Shines Illinois, USA - “The thing that has impressed me the most about Mia has been her…

Started by Pan Times in Commentary

1 Apr 7, 2009
Reply by Jenelle Edwards

The 12 Finalists in the Pan Down Memory Lane 2009 competition have been released

With the preliminary round of judging completed, representatives of the participating bands witnessed the opening of the score sheets and t…

Started by Pan Times in Live Performances

0 Apr 7, 2009

Steelpan group in Italy needed

Hi, I am looking for a couple of Steelpan players in Italy to play at a wedding in Sienna. Does anyone know any groups based around there?…

Started by Bethan Hay in Live Performances

0 Apr 7, 2009

Silver Stars rendition of "Bohemian Rhapsody"

I have heard that Silver Stars stepped outside the box once more rencently with a rendition of Bohemian Rhapsody. Does anyone have an audio…

Started by Queen Macoomeh in Uncategorized

0 Apr 7, 2009

mia

i felt very proud to see the pan in such a forum and the playing was beautiful keep it up girl friend take comand

Started by ricardo greenaway in Live Performances

0 Apr 6, 2009

The Journey of Jamma & Trinidad Carnival 2009 featuring: Desperadoes

United Kingdom - The first time I saw Despers (the legendary Desperadoes Steel Orchestra hailing from Laventille in Trinidad), I was with m…

Started by Pan Times in Uncategorized

0 Apr 6, 2009

I Need Your Help

Chances are, if you are anything like me you will have some old VHS videos with the Panorama on it from the 1980's. I just sent an email to…

Started by GospelPan in Uncategorized

1 Apr 5, 2009
Reply by Jojo

Panorama Fiasco on a Global Stage Caught on my Blackberry

Panorama on the Net 2009 In the last few weeks, hundreds of thousands of pan historians, fans and players hooked into the When Steel Talks…

90 Apr 5, 2009
Reply by Randi Curvan

Panist Jonathan Scales is the Real Deal - “Plot/Scheme”

Many can talk the talk - but few can walk the walk. Panist Jonathan Scales without a doubt is ‘walking the walk.’ On his sophomore release…

4 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by Big Bamboo Steel Band

Keva Margetson - Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form

Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form Keva Margetson Antigua & Barbuda- The late Keva Margetson of Antigua was an avid suppor…

Started by Pan Times in Uncategorized

2 Mar 31, 2009
Reply by sharij

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service