When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Forum Discussions (9,144)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pan Trinbago owes the Trinidad Pan Community an Apology

Catt says "people STILL do not GET IT. It's the PRINCIPLE of the thing - not about Renegades individually"   Catt, the Trinidad and Tobago…

Started by MakeItPlain in Panorama

26 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Jojo

PanFest to feature 150 steel instruments on one stage

PanFest to feature 150 steel instruments on one stage   Ohio, USA - Musicians from around the region are steeling themselves for PanFest th…

Started by Pan Times in News

1 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Hameed Shaqq

Online Panorama

Young members of the TNT and NY pan fraternity have collaborated in a venture to have the works of aspiring pan musicians showcased.The gui…

Started by Khuent Rose in Uncategorized

7 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Khari Codrington

Bringing back pan in fetes through PHI>

http://sn113w.snt113.mail.live.com/default.aspx?wa=wsignin1.0   From what I've heard on the PHI a new invention out of Trinidad, it appears…

Started by glenford peters in Steelband Music

0 Apr 4, 2011

Ms.Mia Gormandy Woman of The Year 2011

Ms. Mia Gormandy a member of the Neal & Massey Trinidad All Stars student at the Northern Illinois University was voted Woman of the Ye…

Started by Pan Times in News

13 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Michael King Jr

NIU Steelband 2011 Spring Concert

NIU Steelband 2011 Spring Concert   Illinois, USA - Northern Illinois University (NIU) Steelband presents its 2011 Spring concert under the…

Started by Pan Times in WST News

0 Apr 1, 2011

Just a Thought

I would like to add another item to my ever growing wish list for Pan.   A steelband concert in Prospect Park/Central Park, etc., where sev…

Started by GospelPan in Live Performances

0 Apr 1, 2011

School bands join together to bring sounds from the islands to Baltimore County

School bands join together to bring sounds from the islands to Baltimore County by ABC News 2   No, you’re not basking in the sun on a Cari…

Started by Pan Times in WST News

2 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by 911

A PERSPECTIVE ON THE RENEGADES SITUATION

MY PERSPECTIVE ON THE RENEGADES SITUATION by Sandra L Blood (Active member of Renegades)   Maybe not Renegades’ year…the Creator sends mess…

Started by Michael Marcano in Panorama

26 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Jossane Kerrice Felix

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO OVERS THIS JUDGING THING?

kindly allow me to stray a bit Hasley Crawford is still the man from Trinidad with his 10 point something timing as opposed to ato and thom…

Started by Sweet Eustace in Uncategorized

0 Mar 29, 2011

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service