When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Forum Discussions (10,021)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

An important update to the WST community - State of Pan Affairs in Port-of-Spain

From Gregory Lindsay Greetings ... An important update to the WST community Please permit my frankness and brevity for an independent upda…

Started by Pan Times in WST News

8 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by joseph john

Reflections - The State of the Steelpan - Mark Loquan

The State of the Steelpan - Mark Loquan   Trinidad - I was following from afar the events unfolding in the pan world with some of the late…

Started by Pan Times in Commentary

14 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by Sandra L Blood

Panorama 2009

was there not videos for the finals of panorama 2009 for large and medium bands? i will like to see them

Started by johnan dominic roberts in Uncategorized

2 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by Noah

Panorama Central - 2011 - News - Info

Comments on the Panorama Rules 2011 by Dr. Remy Rules and Regulations Visitors Fees and Registration for Panorama 2011 Single Pan Preli…

Started by Pan Times in Panorama

0 Feb 4, 2011

INFORMATION ABOUT USSA!

I must first offer my condolences to the family of Mr. Henry Cyrus, it is very sad and frightening to see what is happening, not only in Tr…

Started by Keith Marcelle in News

0 Feb 4, 2011

There has been a change in venue for the Tobago leg of the National Single Pan Preliminaries.

There has been a change in venue for the Tobago leg of the National Single Pan Preliminaries.   The event carded for today Friday (4th Febr…

0 Feb 4, 2011

Renegades Steel Orchestra Danse

0 Feb 4, 2011

Final Push For The Petition

This is the Final Push for the Petition: We wish to thank all the Participants on this WST Forum and all the people from all parts of the w…

Started by Salah Wilson in Panorama

10 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Claude Gonzales

Gypsy killing Panorama

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/letters/Gypsy_killing_Panorama-114627079.html Trinidad Express I have listened to Arts and Multiculturalism…

Started by Pan Times in News

11 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by Sarah-Ann

What the bands are playing for Panorama 2011

The bands have begun to check into WST with selections for 2011 Trinidad and Tobago National Panorama... Look for updates throughout the da…

36 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by troy

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service