When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Forum Discussions (10,389)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Passing Of An Icon - Allyson Hennessy

I got to meet Allyson personally back in the 90s. The thing that stood out to me was her down-to-earth humility. Allyson truly didn't care…

Started by Pan'tum - The Ghost Who Talks in News

0 May 10, 2011

The FIRST FEMALE Steelpan Principle Graduate from Berklee College of Music Boston 2011 - Khandeya Sheppard

I attended the graduation ceremonies on Saturday 7th May 2011 of Berklee College of Music class of 2011.  I watched as KHANDEYA SHEPPARD ma…

Started by Natural Mystic in Uncategorized

0 May 10, 2011

Congratulations to New York Pan Stars

I send out my congratulations to New York Pan Stars, its' Management and Players for there recent trip this past weekend, to Virginia Beach…

Started by Keith Marcelle in News

0 May 9, 2011

‘Children You Must Love Your Mother’ - Pan Tribute to MOM on Her Day by Hayden Lynch

Global - It’s Mother’s Day all around the world, and Steelpan Moms and Steelband Music-related Moms - are as important and revered as any…

Started by Pan Times in Steelband Music

1 May 9, 2011
Reply by Peter Gray

The FIRST FEMALE Pan Principle Graduate at Berklee College of Music May 2011

I attended the graduation ceremonies on Saturday 7th May 2011 of Berklee College of Music class of 2011. I watched as my daughter KHANDEYA…

Started by Natural Mystic in Uncategorized

0 May 9, 2011

ROBERT GREENIDGE - In His Own Words... A When Steel Talks Exclusive - The Great One in the Spotlight Revisited

ROBERT GREENIDGE - In His Own Words... A When Steel Talks Exclusive The Great One in the Spotlight Revisited New York, USA - Producer, cham…

Started by Pan Times in When Steel Talks Exclusive

16 May 9, 2011
Reply by Don Clarke

Happy Graduation to this year's graduating class

Yesterday I attended the graduation ceremonies of Berklee College of Music Class of 2011, Sitting in the audience watching these young grad…

Started by Cathryn in Uncategorized

0 May 8, 2011

Happy Mother’s Day to all the Steelpan & Steelband Music Moms

Happy Mother’s Day to all the Steelpan & Steelband Music Moms

Started by Pan Times in Commentary

1 May 8, 2011
Reply by MakeItPlain

Children’s Parade full of color and cheer

St. Thomas, USVI - ...Of course, no parade would be complete without steelpan music, and at the Children's Parade the bands were out in for…

Started by Pan Times in News

1 May 8, 2011
Reply by MakeItPlain

Happy Birthday, George "Sonny" Goddard! "The Malcolm X of the Steelband Movement"!

In honor of George "Sonny" Goddard, who would have turned 87 today. Happy Birthday!!! We share with you an article, in which Brother Valent…

Started by Pan'tum - The Ghost Who Talks in News

3 May 5, 2011
Reply by odw

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service