When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

News (3,033)

Featured Discussions

Marcus Ash: The World of Pan Lovers is waiting for an update on the "State of the Corporation" from PRESIDENT BEVERLEY!!!

Marcus Ash: Looking like a PRO! Since you are the ACTING PRO it is time for you to come on THE FORUM and give us some updates. Sharmain Bab…

Started by Claude GonzalesLatest Reply

DUVONE STEWART SPEAKS HIS MIND!!!

Duvone Stewart TO ALL THE MEMBERS IN THE PAST EXECUTIVE OF PAN TRINBAGO YOU KNOW YOURSELVES AND I AM NOT GOING TO CALL ANY NAMES BU…

Started by Claude GonzalesLatest Reply

New York's Pan Community Loses One Of It's High Profile Members

Brooklyn man fatally slashes longtime girlfriend in neck then tries to kill himself: cops A 58-year-old Brooklyn man fatally slashed his l…

Started by Pan TimesLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gadsby-Dolly: $142 million for Carnival 2019

Newsday Dr Nyan Gadsby Dolly, minister of Community Development, Culture and the Arts. Community Development, Culture and the Arts Minis…

Started by Pan Times

1 1 hour ago
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

Players will be paid for 2018 and possibly, 2019, but somebody need to grow some balls.

Players will be paid for 2018 and possibly, 2019, but somebody need to grow some balls.   By Aquil Arrindell   I left yesterday’s meeting w…

Started by Aquil

13 3 hours ago
Reply by CARLYLE HOULDER

After 56 years of Panorama -- Panmen still face same issues

“We are going around in circles, spending large sums. Panorama started in 1963 and in 2019, we still have some of the same problems. We ha…

Started by Pan Times

2 4 hours ago
Reply by Cecil hinkson

MARCUS ASH: Every morning ah wake up SOMEBODY ELSE complaining about YOUR ADMINISTRATION. Time for you (or Beverley) to make a PUBLIC STATEMENT!!!

Marcus Ash: This morning Junia Regrello complaining (After 56 years plus Three Months of Beverley -- Pan men still face same issues). Yeste…

Started by Claude Gonzales

0 8 hours ago

Gypsy: I had nothing to do with Fay Ann appointment

Winston "Gypsy" Peters NATIONAL Carnival Commission (NCC) chairman Winston “Gypsy” Peters has made it clear that he had nothing to do wit…

Started by Pan Times

0 10 hours ago

BEVERLEY SAYS: "THERE WILL BE A PANORAMA IN 2019 WITH WHOEVER IS GOING!"

By the hook or by the crook THERE WILL BE A PANORAMA!!! Who doh want to come and play (FOR FREE) -- is dem BUSINESS!!! But Beverley having…

9 12 hours ago
Reply by odw

The 2018 Single Pan Champions Newtown Playboyz will not be defending their crown in 2019

by Sharmain Baboolal The 2018 Single Pan Champions Newtown Playboyz will not be defending their crown in 2019..and will deprive thenselves…

Started by Pan Times

4 14 hours ago
Reply by knolly smith

EARL RICHARDS: Yuh say yuh like CALYPSO and yuh know about CALYPSO. So tell me who sing this song even though the lyrics might be a little paraphrased

Now WOMEN who don't have that SKILL Jumping on the boat AT WILL And calling themselves PRESIDENT still ...

3 18 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

Ah supporting BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE for ONE DAY!!!

I would advise BEVERLEY to have a PRESS CONFERENCE (ah been begging for that press conference for 13 weeks now) and present the situation t…

8 yesterday
Reply by patrick

NO SANDALS IN TOBAGO

Alina Doodnath  Created:15 January 2019 LOOPTTNEWS "At a conference at the Office of the Prime Minister, St Clair on Tuesday, Sandals CEO G…

2 yesterday
Reply by patrick

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service