When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

News (3,466)

Featured Discussions

WST extends Congratulations to Dr Merle Albino-de Coteau. Honorary Doctor of Fine Arts, University of Trinidad & Tobago.

Michael Cooper Dr Merle Albino-de Coteau. Honorary Doctor of Fine Arts, University of Trinidad & Tobago. What an honour and privelege…

Started by Pan TimesLatest Reply

Earl Rodney’s big wish - More recognition needed for one of the country’s top arrangers

Trinidad Guardian Tony Rakhal-Fraser Published:  Tuesday, March 29, 2016 Earl Rodney doesn’t feel he’s been given enough recogniti…

Pan Trinbago says 2019 has been a good year for the organisation as it has managed to reduce its debt significantly

A Good Year For Pan Trinbago

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GREGORY LINDSAY: 20,000 MEMBERS of WHEN STEEL TALKS are waiting for your REPORTS on THE FORENSIC AUDIT and the CORRUPT VEE PEE ..

So please come on and GIVE US SOME UPDATES!!! As you know, BEVERLEY is caught between A ROCK and  A HARD PLACE. How will she respond as the…

Started by Claude Gonzales

4 1 hour ago
Reply by Cecil hinkson

Ramsey-Moore: denied claims that she wanted to “bury the report” and move on

ANIUSTO ALVES - Trinidad Guardian Pres­i­dent of Pan Trin­ba­go Bev­er­ley Ram­sey-Moore said it is the gov­ern­ment that com­mis­sioned t…

Started by Pan Times

0 2 hours ago

Lack of transparency - Pan in Pain

Au­dit of steel­band body ex­pos­es glar­ing non-com­pli­ance Mark Bas­sant -- Trinidad Guardian Lead Ed­i­tor In­ves­tiga­tive Desk Part…

Started by Pan Times

0 5 hours ago

WST extends Congratulations to Dr Merle Albino-de Coteau. Honorary Doctor of Fine Arts, University of Trinidad & Tobago.

Michael Cooper Dr Merle Albino-de Coteau. Honorary Doctor of Fine Arts, University of Trinidad & Tobago. What an honour and privelege…

Started by Pan Times

0 20 hours ago

Junior Phase II band launched

Joan Rampersad - Newsday HADCO Phase II Pan Groove Junior Steel Orchestra with principals Akua Leith from front right, Andrew Charles, Desi…

Started by Pan Times

3 21 hours ago
Reply by sherman allison fyfe

STEELPAN BANDITS TARGET EXODUS... and Captain waits 5 hours for police action

by Sharmain Baboolal It was robbery, just before dawn at the Exodus Steel Orchestra, on the Eastern Main Road where two young men, who may…

Started by Pan Times

17 on Thursday
Reply by Anthony L

Earl Rodney’s big wish - More recognition needed for one of the country’s top arrangers

Trinidad Guardian Tony Rakhal-Fraser Published:  Tuesday, March 29, 2016 Earl Rodney doesn’t feel he’s been given enough recogniti…

Started by Pan Times

30 on Tuesday
Reply by odw

All-female band takes in men - Pan judges sit in middle of road

Newsday -- GARY CARDINEZ Minister of Culture Dr Nyan Gadsby-Dolly among her constituents at Laventille Road, Febeau Village, San Juan, on…

Started by Pan Times

1 Nov 10
Reply by Claude Gonzales

CARICOM highlights Port-of-Spain's designation as a City of Music

Prensa Latina - Cuba Port of Spain, Nov 8 (Prensa Latina) The Caribbean Community (CARICOM) today highlighted the UNESCO designation of thi…

Started by Pan Times

0 Nov 10

So BEVERLEY blaming AQUIL ARRINDELL for SHARING PRIVATE INFORMATION with me ... well she go PAY A RICE FOR THAT!!!

Aquil Arrindell just came on THIS FORUM the OTHER DAY ... years after I had established MY VOICE on THIS FORUM. And MY INFORMATION SOURCES…

Started by Claude Gonzales

0 Nov 10

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service