When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

News (3,668)

Featured Discussions

Hansel “Hanny” Leon Remembered - by Garvin Blake

by Garvin Blake New York, USA - When Hansel “Hanny” Leon passed on March 25, 2020, Brooklyn lost a beat. He was the most tireless ironman…

Started by Pan TimesLatest Reply

Do arrangers of pan music seek consent of composers?

NewsdayTHE EDITOR: Are writers of original musical compositions approached by pan arrangers to rearrange their original compositions? If so…

Chiquinha Gonzaga - Women in Music

Chiquinha Gonzago established a career for herself as a professional musician in nineteenth century Brazil at a time when it was widel…

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

TRINIDAD could be in BIG CORONA DANGER ... ah hoping the HOT SUN SAVE THEM!!!

So far the MINISTRY has tested about 688 people in the past month -- 97 have come up positive with 6 DEATHS. But there are about 2,000 who…

Started by Claude Gonzales

1 3 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

Earl Richards: SUPPOSIN'!!! Now ah ONLY SUPPOSIN!!! Suppose BEVERLEY was serious about SOCIAL TRANSFORMATION and THE PAN WORLD -- don't you think that she would have organized a HELPING HAND ...

...DURING THIS PANDEMIC? Earl: Do you know that WACK and KENNY PHILLIPS have a form on their website where you can DONATE CASH to WACK dire…

0 11 hours ago

GREGORY LINDSAY: Where is YOUR LEADER -- BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE? She is SHOCKINGLY SILENT after promising SOCIAL TRANSFORMATION and when the opportunity arrives she is PARTYING with THE NCC EXECUTIVES

By now everybody forget that BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE promised to be THE MINISTER OF HEALTH and the MINISTER OF TOURISM and the MINISTER of ED…

2 13 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

Cecil Hinkson and Earl Richards: Pack allyuh BAGS -- we moving to MAYARO!!!

0 yesterday

Ah have ah REAL CONCUSSION: I have to APOLOGIZE to BUGS -- he was RIGHT and I was WRONG on the EXPONENTIATION of the CORONA VIRUS!!!

Bugs: How much OUR FATHERS and HAIL MARYS yuh want meh to say?

1 on Thursday
Reply by Bugs

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle: Yuh on LOCKDOWN in LONDON ... so come and make AH LIME with we TOMORROW!!!

Ingrid: YUH UNDER BORIS LOCKDOWN ... come and make ah lime tomorrow nah!!! Come leh we LIME as the PEOPLE SAY!!! Earl Richards like to MIND…

5 on Thursday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

Attorney Israel Khan to PM: Slap SoE on Trinidad and Tobago

Newsday April 1, 2020 “If you want to ‘slap down the people’ then slap the SoE on them, it does seem that the country’s waiting on that har…

0 on Thursday

A Pandemic Expert Tells Us Why She Was So Wrong About Coronavirus

'I just assumed that the US system would be a little bit better...and I just couldn't have been more wrong.' by Matthew Gault In the earl…

Started by Pan Times

0 on Wednesday

STEELPAN PLAYER – VICTIM of COVID-19

Everybody’s Magazine New York, USA - The steelband fraternity in Brooklyn, NY is mourning the passing of Hansel Leon, a victim of COVID-19…

Started by Pan Times

2 on Tuesday
Reply by knolly smith

ADDRESS TO THE NATION TONIGHT (By the PRIME MINISTER) on CNC3 at 7:30 PM tonight ...

... as you ALL KNOW, people does send me ALL KINDA TING to post. So I am making THIS POST and I want to make it QUITE CLEAR that these are…

1 on Monday
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service