When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

News (2,282)

Featured Discussions

Revisited -- Crown Heights Woman Arrested While Waging Noise Complaint War On Pre-Carnival Festivities

Check out the comments on the article left by the people gentrifying the traditional NY Pan neighborhoods. Gothamist New York, USA - Two…

Started by Pan TimesLatest Reply

UK National Panorama Steelband Competition

by Notting Hill Carnival Ltd DATE AND TIME Sat 25 August 2018 18:00 – 23:00 BST For the best part of an entire year the UK's top steelband…

Started by Pan TimesLatest Reply

This is one of the most insightful and honest articles I have read coming from a "TRINIDADIAN" (in the arts) in a very very very long time ...

So I shrank away into my own world, behind closed doors, trying to make the cultural milieu of TT more ready for world consumption.  ... I…

Started by Claude GonzalesLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

THE CIP is taking BIG CREDIT, boy ... ah never see ting so!!!

[Because of the brave, aggressive and relentless activism by THE CIP  (even in the face personal danger)] Pan Trinbago’s members are now wr…

Started by Claude Gonzales

8 50 minutes ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

Maria Nunes takes us to the Laventille Steelband Street Parade

Sharing this rough edit of some rough footage of the Laventille Steelband Street Parade that celebrated it's 20th year earlier this month.…

Started by Pan Times

1 1 hour ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

I eh too big on the PAN HISTORY TING. But this being NOMINATION WEEK ah taking ah little look in the ELECTION HISTORY BOOK

2 3 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

Let us rally around Photo’s cabal to fight the evil Diaz as he signs over PT to NCC. Yeah Right!

Let us rally around Photo’s cabal to fight the evil Diaz as he signs over PT to NCC. Yeah Right!   By Aquil Arrindell   The pan movement ha…

Started by Aquil

3 6 hours ago
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

We have to see if we have any YOUNG CANDIDATES joining the list of USUAL SUSPECTS in 2018

So here is the list from 2015 that we will compare to the new list coming out NEXT SATURDAY!!! President – Keith Diaz, Vernon P. Morancie,…

5 18 hours ago
Reply by Ayesha Mohammed

EARL RICHARDS: Who yuh voting for in this PAN TRINBAGO ELECTIONS? Pick your candidate!!!

KEITH DIAZ RICHARD FORTEAU GERARD MENDEZ KERON VALENTINE BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE VERNON MORANCIE OSWALD ALEXANDER GREGORY LINDSAY After Satur…

5 19 hours ago
Reply by Cecil hinkson

EDF Youth on Steel - Krisana Mitchell -- Esther Dalton Foundation

Meet Krisana Mitchell. Krisana Mitchell is the co-captain of St. Francois Girls College Steel Orchestra and proud to leave her legacy as…

Started by Pan Times

0 yesterday

Pan Trinbago Elections

Pan Trinbago Elections

Started by Pan Times

0 yesterday

Janet Jackson x Daddy Yankee - Made For Now - Soca flavored release

“Made For Now” is inspired by Janet’s personal love of music from around the globe. The music video, shot in Brooklyn, transports fans t…

Started by Pan Times

0 yesterday

It look as if THE CIP take ah KEITH DIAZ "6" for ah KEITH DIAZ "9" ...

Now I stop using CLICHES about 55 years ago, eh. But I do recognize their USEFULNESS. So after analyzing this CIP/DIAZ "drowning man catchi…

3 yesterday
Reply by Bugs

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service