When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

News (2,609)

Featured Discussions

Music lovers are mourning the loss of steelband icon Ken “Professor” Philmore

New York Champion Arranger Ken “Professor” Philmore Dies From Injuries Sustained In Vehicular Accident In Trinidad Global - Music lovers…

Started by Pan TimesLatest Reply

Ken "Professor" Philmore has passed - September 30, 2018

When Steel Talks extends condolences to the family and friends of Ken “Professor” Philmore. He will be missed. New York Champion Arranger…

Neville Jules has been awarded the Chaconia Medal (Silver)

When Steel Talks extends congratulations to the legendary Neville Jules. Neville Jules - has been awarded the Chaconia Medal (Silver) for…

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

POLL UPDATE!!! My PRESIDENTIAL POLLSTERS are BACK IN ACTION on the GROUND!!!

For those who have been following, once we saw 185 REGISTERED to vote by the GANGSTA CREW (Sheppard, Forteau, Joseph) we decided to STOP ou…

Started by Claude Gonzales

0 10 minutes ago

So what is the REAL STORY about HADCO and KERON VALENTINE and BOOGSIE?

I am only asking the GENERAL PUBLIC!!! Because as most of you may know, I have 25 CONFIDENTIAL SOURCES down in THE MECCA who feed me INFORM…

1 32 minutes ago
Reply by Aquil

Meet Team Progressive and New - Pan Trinbago 2018 Elections

Posted by Claude Gonzales on October 6, 2018 at 10:43pm in News Keith Byer presents his progressive and new team  Our team made a consciou…

Started by Pan Times

5 34 minutes ago
Reply by Aquil

AQUIL ARRINDELL: Allyuh STOP campaigning or what?

Dem CIP MEN tell meh that they was NOT INTO POLITICS -- well dey wasn't LYING like LYIN' TED CRUZ!!! But now is time for LYIN' POLITICS if…

2 49 minutes ago
Reply by Aquil

It's starting to look (Through the eyes of THE MINISTER OF CULTURE) as if a SHEPPARD/FORTEAU/JOSEPH is the BEST CHOICE FOR PAN TRINBAGO!!!

The LEADING THREE CANDIDATES are SHEPPARD, BEVERLEY and BYER!!! And since FORTEAU and SHEPPARD control the VOTING LIST and they have the AP…

1 58 minutes ago
Reply by Aquil

SALMON CUPID endorses AMAR and DUPREY!!!

Salmon CupidAfter watching yesterday's debate, the perfect scenario would have Mr. Amar or Mr. Dupres as president of Pantrinbogo. The succ…

5 1 hour ago
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

QUESTION OF THE DAY (I lifted this image from Bertel Gittens Site)

More specifically: Should FORTEAU and SHEPPARD and JOSEPH be directly involved all by themselves?

3 1 hour ago
Reply by Ralph Wade

FHS Steel Band to compete at State Convention

GulfCoastNewsToday.com Alabama, USA - The Foley High School Steel Band was one of six finalists in the Alabama Association of School Bands…

Started by Pan Times

0 2 hours ago

Team TNT introduces themselves to the WST Forum - Pan Trinbago 2018 Elections

Pillars  Pillar #1:  A place to call home.  Pillar #2:  Sustainable Growth, Development and Transparency in the Management of Pan Trinbag…

Started by Pan Times

9 2 hours ago
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

GREGORY LINDSAY to ANNOUNCE HIS CHOICES for EXECUTIVE OFFICE SOON ...

Gregory Lindsay I will soon speak on social media regarding guidance on my real choices for executive office. There is a reason we have 2 e…

6 12 hours ago
Reply by Ingrid Blackwood-Belle

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service