When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

News (3,172)

Featured Discussions

Honouring the Japanese Panorama Steel Orchestra

Honouring the Japanese Panorama Steel Orchestra What we in TT missed to recognise at the ICP 2015 (Ref: 9th August)   In the general excite…

Started by Jeremy de BarryLatest Reply

FAMALAY WINS ROAD MARCH

Started by Pan TimesLatest Reply

Pan Trinbago says no to Exodus song change

LoopTT.com Exodus would have to stick to their original song selection for the Panorama finals. Pan Trinbago’s executive and the Pan…

Started by Pan TimesLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ah think that BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE should hire me as a GLOBAL CONSULTANT for TAKING PAN MUSIC TO THE WORLD!!!

What ever COMPENSATION we agree on, I will DONATE to the GUARDIAN NEEDIEST CASES FUND!!! (When is CHARITY/I give ah DONATION -- Marcus Ash…

Started by Claude Gonzales

0 8 hours ago

Imagine hiring a TRUCK to take SAND TO THE SEA. Well BEVERLEY hire a MARKETING TEAM to ADVERTISE and PROMOTE PANORAMA!!!

There is (ah have to stay with the dialect here) THREE things that you do not have to advertise in TRINIDAD: Christmas, New Years and PANOR…

0 yesterday

Rodney Charles: Not surprising TT left out Trump meeting

Naparima MP Rodney Charles said it is not surprising TT has been left outofa meeting with US President Donald Trump. In an interview with N…

Started by odw

2 yesterday
Reply by Andy

INVADERS AND TOKYO STEELBAND CLASH

Do we have anybody on this Site that can relate to the Steelband Clash with Invaders and Tokyo (I think it was 1950) EG: like where you wer…

Started by BEDE LOPEZ

181 on Thursday
Reply by odw

A little AMERICAN POLITICS on such an EXPLOSIVE DAY: The first FEMALE VICE PRESIDENT in AMERICAN HISTORY

STACEY ABRAMS I think that KAMALA HARRIS is going to jump off the GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE when she gets this news. But the CALIFORNIA VOTE is a…

2 on Thursday
Reply by odw

IS CARNIVAL IN DANGER?

Newsday March 19, 2019 THE RECENT announcement by Minister of National Security Stuart Young and supported by Commissioner of Police (CoP)…

2 on Thursday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

LIKE TRINIDAD GONE THROUGH -- is ONLY TOBAGONIANS RULING THE ROOST!!! And I thought that all THE GENIUSES was from TRINIDAD!!!

THE PRIME MINISTER!!! THE CHIEF JUSTICE!!! THE PAN TRINBAGO PRESIDENT!!! THE WINNING PANORAMA ARRANGER -- THE BEST PAN ARRANGER IN THE WORL…

1 on Wednesday
Reply by Cecil hinkson

BLAME for the "MORNING COCK AH CROW" PANORAMA ENDING falls SQUARELY at the feet of BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE!!!

A highly respectable and informed PAN COMMENTATOR is putting the blame for the TIME-WASTING removal of PANS from the stage after each perfo…

1 on Wednesday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

(M)iyamoto Is Black Enough Sizzles With Percussive Energy

San Francisco - Classical Voice (M)iyamoto Is Black Enough At the first break for applause after a face-melting drum solo, poet and spoken-…

Started by Pan Times

0 on Tuesday

UWI to help develop economy

Prof Brian Copeland said today his vision for the University of the West Indies' St Augustine campus was to help in the development of the…

Started by odw

0 on Tuesday

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service