When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

News (3,923)

Featured Discussions

Tribute to Martin “Dougie” Douglas -- Why Should I Feel Discouraged? (His Eye is on the Sparrow)

Why should I feel discouraged Why should the shadows come Why should my heart feel lonely And long for heaven and home   When Jesus is my…

Started by Pan TimesLatest Reply

Rudolph Commissiong, a pioneer of steelband music recalls his life and times as a pan man

Rudolph Commissiong, a pioneer of #steelband music recalls his life and times as a pan man played against a backdrop of revolution and segr…

Pan Ramajay 2021 Coming this June

Pan Ramajay 2021 related 2021 Rules

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Rise and Fall of the Pan Am North Stars

The Rise and Fall of the Pan Am North Stars by Jerry Bain Trinidad & Tobago -  This is the story of the Pan Am North Stars Steel Orche…

Started by Pan Times

1 36 minutes ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

WHOSE PAN? NOT NARELL'S PAN. NOT TELLO'S PAN. NOT EVEN MY PANS AND MOS DEF NOT DE PANDA FELLA'S PAN. NOT PAN IN DANGER. ASK THE PANYARD INC DUDES.

OF COURSE, I INTENTIONALLY USED THE TERM "DUDES" TO GIVE THE FEELING TOTERS SOME CRUMBS TO RUN BACK TO THEIR HOLES WITH. I HAVE TWO WORDS T…

Started by Panicle USA, LLC

0 yesterday

Tribute to Martin “Dougie” Douglas -- Why Should I Feel Discouraged? (His Eye is on the Sparrow)

Why should I feel discouraged Why should the shadows come Why should my heart feel lonely And long for heaven and home   When Jesus is my…

Started by Pan Times

2 yesterday
Reply by Brenda Hosang

THE CHOPPING BLOCK - Is pan in Danger?

Streamed live on Apr 10, 2021

Started by Pan Times

0 yesterday

Celebrating The Life of Martin “Dougie” Douglas

Home Going Service for Mr. Martin “Dougie” Douglas WST Brooklyn, New York, USA - From Martin Douglas' memoriam: For over two decades Mr.…

Started by Pan Times

0 on Tuesday

Dr. Kim Johnson "Effectively steelpan is on life support" - Trinidad & Tobago"

Trinidad Newsday - JANELLE DE SOUZA ; Kim Johnson's Illustrated Story celebrates power, glory of steelpan in Trinidad and Tobago Dr Kim Joh…

Started by Pan Times

6 on Tuesday
Reply by odw

533 million Facebook users' phone numbers and personal data have been leaked online

A user in a low-level hacking forum on Saturday published the phone numbers and personal data of hundreds of millions of Facebook users for…

Started by odw

3 on Sunday
Reply by odw

SteelPan, one of our Caribbean Identity

Started by Pan Times

0 Apr 7

♫I'll Never Forget No Way♫They Crucified Jessus Christ♫ (KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND WHERE YOU STAND IN THIS STRUGGLE!!!)

Friday last, we celebrated the FACT that JUDASES exist! So, be very careful of whom you "beat", as the "Bobolee" may not be as easily recog…

Started by Panicle USA, LLC

0 Apr 5

Al-Rawi promises Hatters Steel Orchestra proper home

Trinidad and Tobago Newsday San Fernando, Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. -  San Fernando West MP Faris Al-Rawi said he is doing all he can to…

Started by Pan Times

0 Apr 3

RSS

© 2021   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service