When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

News (3,411)

Featured Discussions

Pan Trinbago - Tentative Calendar of Events Carnival /Panorama 2020

Started by Pan TimesLatest Reply

Mangrove Steelband Makes It Title Ten In UK Panorama Triumph With Arranger André White - 2019 UK Panorama Results

London, United Kingdom - In almost a year to the day, Mangrove Steelband copped its tenth UK Panorama title on Saturday August 24, 2019. Th…

Pan Trinbago vex with culture minister

Trinidad and Tobago Newsday  -  Joan Rampersad She dropped the ball on pan in Carifesta’ Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - Dr Nyan Gadsby-Dol…

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Governor brings his steel pan talents to Sunrise Centre, Cayman Islands

Cayman Compass Cayman Islands - Governor Martyn Roper continued his steel pan tour of the island on Wednesday. The governor’s Caribbean…

Started by Pan Times

1 on Saturday
Reply by Ayesha Mohammed

Pan Trinbago Inc. T.C. Tribute to the late Curtis Pierre (Media Release)

Pan Trinbago Inc. T.C. Tribute to the late Curtis Pierre MEDIA RELEASE   Pan Trinbago Inc. T.C. Tribute to the late Curtis Pierre   Pan Tr…

Started by Claude Gonzales

0 on Saturday

Elite steel band’s training programme turns out largest cohort

Vincent and the Grenadines - Searchlight Participants of the Pan Against Crime training programme, conducted by the Elite Steel Orchestra.…

Started by Pan Times

2 on Friday
Reply by HAZEL JOHN

I was reading an article in POLITICO today and I could swear that they were describing BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE. But instead they were talking about the NEXT PRESIDENT of the USA!!!

“She loved herself, and some of her staff had a God view of her, and that’s not aligned with government and bureaucrats [and a progressive…

1 on Thursday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

Hell No, The Beat Is Not Gone - Ray Holman’s New CD “FIRST LOVE” Keeps The Music Going

It’s Celebration time for Ray’s first love, PAN by Dalton Narine Global - I feel pretty, now that I’ve flirted with Holman’s take on his l…

Started by Pan Times

2 on Thursday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

Pan stalwart Curtis Pierre’s funeral tomorrow

Trinidad and Tobago Newsday Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - Pan pioneer Curtis Pierre died on Sunday, aged 84. His daughter Giselle said he…

Started by Pan Times

0 on Thursday

Nigerian Navy band partners MUSON, others for improved musicals

The Nation Nigeria - Plans are underway for the Nigerian Navy (NN) Directorate of Music to partner foreign counterparts, the Music Societ…

Started by Pan Times

0 on Wednesday

Liz Mannette puts pan on the (Google) map

Trinidad and Tobago Guardian Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - Elizabeth “Liz” Mannette was tired of getting lost. Setting out to visit a new p…

Started by Pan Times

8 on Wednesday
Reply by SOCA CITY

Pan Trinbago - Tentative Calendar of Events Carnival /Panorama 2020

Started by Pan Times

19 on Wednesday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

THE TEAM REBUILD 10 POINT PLAN was NOT TENTATIVE -- it was SUMMARIZED!!!

0 Sep 9

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service