When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

News (3,550)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Well THE WHOLE PAN WORLD wants to know what went on in the PAN TRINBAGO MEETING YESTERDAY: So here goes!!!

For the benefit of all who were not in attendance at PT meeting held on 21/01/2020, please note the following - Present Executives: Beverle…

Started by Claude Gonzales

7 on Thursday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

So BEVERLEY call the VEE PEE into her office and tell him that she want him to resign -- and the VEE PEE tell she: Who yuh talking too, NOT ME!!!

Now, this is an UNOFFICIAL STORY with a few dregs of facts. But two days ago, THE PRESIDENT set up her whole executive to go out and make p…

1 on Thursday
Reply by Ingrid Blackwood-Belle

SO!!! Does PAN TRINBAGO have a NEW VICE PRESIDENT? What happened at the MEETING YESTERDAY? It looks as if I will have to MAKE UP an UNOFFICIAL REPORT ... GREGORY LINDSAY -- tell we something nah!!!

All I know is that the VEE PEE get accused of arranging for MORE THAN ONE BAND in the SAME COMPETITION while at the same time being on the…

1 Jan 22
Reply by merrytonestothebone

Ramsey: Tobago made Panorama statement

Newsday "The Tobago bands were brilliant. The Tobago bands made a statement that aye, Tobago – we didn't come to play. I think the Tobago…

Started by Pan Times

1 Jan 22
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

Smart Bets: Jonathan Scales Fourchestra

by Edwin Arnaudin - Mountain Express A New York City transplant since Halloween, former Asheville-based steel pannist Jonathan Scales is cl…

Started by Pan Times

0 Jan 22

On MLK Day, A Place Where Music Does The Talking

Arts Council of Greater New Haven  ...“We really wanted to focus on the music,” said Mandi Jackson, executive director of Music Haven. “We…

Started by Pan Times

0 Jan 21

In praise of pan

DR YVONNE BOBB-SMITH Cultural Heritage Preservation Agents of TT Pan, the queen, the king, the supreme, was created, originated and manufac…

Started by Pan Times

1 Jan 19
Reply by odw

South Carolina musicians explore pan

Newsday - Gary Cardinez The group of musicians from Coastal University South Carolina, front row are Dr James Robert Pendell, left, Dr Jes…

Started by Pan Times

0 Jan 19

The TOP TWO LEADERS in the BATTLE for GLOBAL LEADERSHIP OF PAN: Who yuh picking?

3 Jan 18
Reply by odw

BPTT, Renegades launch 50th with free concert

BPTT Renegades and BPTT will celebrate 50 years of sponsorship with a concent titled Beethoven Meets Renegades – A Classic Steel Experienc…

Started by Pan Times

1 Jan 17
Reply by Lilian Sten

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service