When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

News (2,829)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Aquil Arrindell: After watching your CONCERT I think that you should form a PAN PERFORMANCE Music Production Company!!!

You could call the Company: L-I-V-E PAN Music Productions!!! And we doing four concerts a year. One in the East (April) and one in Central…

Started by Claude Gonzales

4 on Sunday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

Silence is a WEAPON for those who would quiet the voices of the people -- so says Stacey Abrams. So all who sending me nasty emails and telling me to stop criticizing Beverley ... ah cyar stay silent!

PAN PROGRESS is at stake, here. And I always thought that everybody was interested in PAN PROGRESS. Three weeks and NOT A WORD from this ne…

1 on Sunday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

So PAN TRINBAGO owe SAN CITY STEELBAND $40,000 (FORTY THOUSAND DOLLARS) -- well BEVERLEY go have to pay that!!!

I doh want to hear nothing about changing the constitution and dem kinda abstract discussions. I want to hear when SAN CITY getting dey $40…

0 on Saturday

I thought Aquil Arrindell leave TRINIDAD and WENT AWAY after the ELECTIONS -- but the man still around and LOOKING SHARP!!!

1 on Saturday
Reply by Aquil

BIG PAN TRINBAGO MEETING announced for December 4th!!!

READ ALL ABOUT IT!!!

1 on Friday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

If DUPRES did win/If AMAR did win/If VALENTINE did win -- allyuh think they woulda gone THREE WEEKS without a word to the STEELBAND PUBLIC (local and global)?

Anyone ah dem three MEN woulda have this organization BUZZING like ah BEE HIVE!!! Where ever in the world you are you would have been able…

0 on Friday

A message to Beverley Ramsey-Moore: “We can have grand goals but let’s be realistic about how we get there.”

Beverley: I get that line from a politician in Washington D.C. as he scolded some of the young far left candidates who just got elected to…

0 on Friday

Ah thought that TEAM REBUILD was going and REBUILD

Except for MARCUS ASH, there are NO WORKERS on TEAM REBUILD. And the one opposition member (SANDRA AWAI) got a business background and know…

0 on Friday

MARCUS: Ah go take it here!!! TEAM REBUILD giving me real horrors trying to ADAPT calypsos to the current crisis. So much so that my selections may seem farfteched to superficial calypso lovers ...

... and in truth and in fact, this is not why the CALYPSOS were written -- I mean they were written decades ago. But if you are a REAL CALY…

1 on Friday
Reply by earl richards

Earl Richards: Yuh well blow our chances. We was supposed to write a CALYPSO on "SHE WANT MORE IRON IN THE BAND" and yuh get slack and we missed the chance!!!

Earl Richards: I know that certain topics keep recurring -- with appropriate spacing -- every Carnival season. And I was quite sure that it…

0 on Thursday

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service