When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

News (3,503)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Steel music concert to play holiday favorites on the Island - Washington, USA

Mecer Island - Reporter - By Madison Miller Steel Magic Northwest to perform holiday music Dec. 8. It all began with a steel saucer sled.…

Started by Pan Times

0 Dec 2

Jump Up Rising Stars

Virgin Islands - Daily News Jump Up steel pan jam The Rising Stars Youth Steel Orchestra gives the audience a captivating performance at t…

Started by Pan Times

0 Dec 1

Well before we get too much deeper into the PANORAMA SEASON (small bands start in a few days) -- I think we need to RESHUFFLE that EXECUTIVE; so I am calling on the VEE PEE to hand in his RESIGNATION!

I am calling on THE VEE PEE to hand in his RESIGNATION by MONDAY and keep everything simple. We don't want no more DIRTY PAN TRINBAGO LINEN…

Started by Claude Gonzales

0 Nov 30

GREGORY LINDSAY: For over a YEAR NOW I am hearing about some kinda SCANDAL with the VEE PEE ... and you were supposed to be INVESTIGATING that and the JSC inquiry into the AUDIT REPORT ...

... and up to now ah eh hear AH WORD FROM YOU!!! Come on, GREGORY. Doh tell meh ah go have to start CALLING UP everybody in TRINIDAD to GET…

0 Nov 29

Well ah want to THANK RUSSELL PROVIDENCE for teaching me how to WIN FRIENDS and INLFUENCE PEOPLE ...

... because since RUSSELL PROVIDENCE came on THIS FORUM and teach me DEM TRICKS and I implemented them -- ALL KINDS AH PEOPLE sending me AL…

3 Nov 28
Reply by earl richards

If allyuh look carefully allyuh will see how the SOCA ARTISTES are working with businesses (big and small) to get their MUSIC PRODUCTIONS OUT -- but PAN eh even have a PRO after a WHOLE YEAR ...

PAN and PAN PLAYERS cannot just continue to sit back and wait for the GOVERNMENT HANDOUTS and for THE NEXT PANORAMA. They just have to come…

0 Nov 28

The committee Tuesday morning voted to approve government leases to Panyard People and Universal Concrete. Both government properties are in Sub Base, St. Thomas

The VI Source  Vincent Richards, left, and Eric Castro testify at Tuesday’s hearing.  St. Thomas, U.S.V.I. - Panyard People is a nonprofi…

Started by Pan Times

0 Nov 27

A&M steel pan ensemble Maroon Steel performs around B-CS - Texas

By Oscar Fuentes Texas, USA - Maroon Steel is a steel pan ensemble club that started at Texas A&M in 2013 with the purpose of getting…

Started by Pan Times

0 Nov 27

BEVERLEY AND HER SHEEP do not REALIZE THE COLOSSAL ERROR that she made with the NOVEMBER SINGLE PAN GAMBLE

They can try to BLUFF THEIR WAY THROUGH -- but they have NO IDEA. I FEEL like I am SHOOTING FISH IN THE PROVERBIAL BARREL!!! From the day s…

1 Nov 24
Reply by Cecil hinkson

Queens College Marimba and Steelpan band performing Lullaby by Sigala and Paloma Faith.

Queens College Marimba and Steelpan band performing Lullaby by Sigala and Paloma Faith.

Started by Pan Times

1 Nov 24
Reply by John Dinga

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service