When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

News (2,824)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New York's Pan Community Loses One Of It's High Profile Members

Brooklyn man fatally slashes longtime girlfriend in neck then tries to kill himself: cops A 58-year-old Brooklyn man fatally slashed his l…

Started by Pan Times

0 on Tuesday

Time for a Press Conference or a Video Report from Beverley and Team Rebuild! You can't keep Pan Men and Pan Lovers in the dark like this!

Come on Beverley, you have to communicate with your constituency. Even if Rowley and Dolly trying to sink your ship, you have to come forwa…

Started by Claude Gonzales

2 on Tuesday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

With all the ELECTION FEVER in the air, I feel compelled to make some commentary on the BROWNING OF AMERICA and how it will affect BLACK AMERICA down the road ...

This is a heavily Afro-Centric Forum so perhaps a little dose of future truth might spark a political awakening in one young mind who happe…

0 on Tuesday

Well ah missing meh pardnah, MARCUS ASH!!! Doh tell meh the man quit the forum because he get a HIGH MAN post in this NEW ADMINISTRATION!!!

Marcus: Everybody love yuh on this forum (especially bugs and Cecil) so you have to come on every so often and say something to us common,…

0 Nov 13

Well ah really wanted to walk the THIN LINE with this PAN TRINBAGO THING but I am afraid -- ah cyar make the grade ...

... because every time that ah open meh mail Man only saying BEVERLEY going to fail ... What a MESS!!! I long ago said (figuratively speaki…

0 Nov 12

Today marks two weeks since TEAM REBUILD has taken control of PAN TRINBAGO and we are yet to hear ONE WORD from this LEADERSHIP. If Lawford Dupres had been elected PRESIDENT of this ORGANIZATION ...

Some really PROGRESSIVE PLANS were in place for PAN TRINBAGO had Lawford Dupres been elected  PRESIDENT OF PAN TRINBAGO!!! First of all, PA…

1 Nov 12
Reply by Claude Gonzales

Ah didn't know that other people were thinking like this -- I thought was ME ALONE!!!

2 Nov 12
Reply by Claude Gonzales

Two weeks after the election and not ONE PERSON on the MASSIVE REBUILD TEAM could make some simple updates to the PAN TRINBAGO WEBSITE

This is really depressing!!! And the very least the PRO could have done is put up some kind of statement about the TRANSITION even it was l…

2 Nov 12
Reply by Cecil hinkson

PACC To Hand Over Steel Pans Valued At $90,000 To Epic Sounds -- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines

Saint Vincent and the Grenadines - (MENAFN - News784) On Friday 9th November 2018, the Pan Against Crime Committee will be handing over a b…

Started by Pan Times

1 Nov 12
Reply by knolly smith

Well, People make all kinda promises and now they don't even have the SKILLS to call a post-election PRESS CONFERENCE and give the PAN WORLD a little update and MAN supposed to stay quiet!!!

Foreshadowing is an advance sign or warning of what is to come in the future. ... When you want to let people know about an event that is y…

3 Nov 10
Reply by odw

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service