When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

News (3,778)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My Soca Birthday Party with Jollof Rice and Steel Pans

Yolanda.T.Marshall As Anne’s birthday drew close, her friends prepared a soca party. Anne loves the sound of Caribbean soca music played o…

Started by Pan Times

0 Aug 11

PNM WINS!!!

NO SURPRISE TO ME!!!

Started by Claude Gonzales

0 Aug 10

GYPSY FALLING BEHIND EARLY!!! The man get so CONFIDENT he think that he could run in any constituency and WIN!!!

LIVE TT ELECTION RESULTS LIVE RADIO

2 Aug 10
Reply by Claude Gonzales

KFC Trinidad Getting Dragged for Celebrating Emancipation Day With a Chicken Drum-Black Fist Image Is So 2020

The Root Booooooy, some of these corporations really need to get out of the pseudo activism business because many of them just can’t seem t…

Started by Pan Times

6 Aug 9
Reply by Randi Curvan

Special visit to Sir Rupert “King Swallow” Philo

ANTIGUA: Prime Minister Gaston Browne, Sir McLean “Short Shirt” Emmanuel, Khan Cordice (Director of Culture) and others paid a visit to Sir…

Started by Pan Times

2 Aug 8
Reply by Ulynder C

Watch the Live Stream -- The Funeral Service of Nervin "Teach" Saunders

Scheduled for 8/8/20, 2:00 PM EST s See more on Nervin "Teach" Saunders

Started by Pan Times

0 Aug 7

Well the VICE PRESIDENTIAL PICK is down to TWO "JAMAICAN" WOMEN: HARRIS and RICE!!!

... and RICE may have the inside edge because she is getting a big bounce from Obama people who claim her presence on the ticket would guar…

0 Aug 5

FFOS asks PM to POSTPONE ELECTION [suddenly COVID 19 attacking TRINIDAD]

Newsday August 4, 2020 "Fishermen and Friends of the Sea corporate secretary Gary Aboud is appealing to the Prime Minister to postpone the…

0 Aug 4

Antigua & Barbuda Pan Association - ABPA

Pan A&B (ABPA) presents panorama flashback, featuring Hells Gate Steel Orchestra 2019 championship performance, playing the tune "fire…

Started by Pan Times

0 Aug 4

My VICE PRESIDENTIAL PICK lays it all out on the line ...

"What I would bring is almost 20 years of deep experience at the senior most ranks of the executive branch, getting things done for the Ame…

0 Aug 4

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service