When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Commentary (600)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ilo ilo Surprise With Refreshing, Vibrant Debut EP ‘wish i said this to u sooner’

JAKE NIXON The mystery of ilo ilo continues… Today we get the enigmatic artist project’s debut EP, wish i said this to u sooner. Everythin…

Started by Pan Times

1 Jun 15
Reply by Claude Gonzales

PODCAST: How to build a music business company. A conversation with Etienne Charles

Take a listen Laura and Nigel chat with acclaimed jazz musician Etienne Charles from Trinidad and Tobago about how he built his internation…

Started by Pan Times

4 Jun 10
Reply by odw

A Message from Exodus Steel Orchestra

Exodus speaks on the outcome of their recent court case versus Pan Trinbago

Started by Pan Times

19 May 19
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

Meet Danica Livingston - Trinidad & Tobago -- Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form

“I remember one year we had a performance in South on Mother’s Day and Len “Boogsie” Sharpe stopped the bus to buy flowers for every femal…

Started by Pan Times

2 Apr 3
Reply by odw

Meet Jeanelle Alexander - Trinidad & Tobago -- Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form

“I would urge them to remain passionate and remember the reason they first wanted to play pan; childhood memories especially, I feel, affe…

Started by Pan Times

0 Apr 1

Just The Facts: The Difference Between Large & Medium Steelband Categories - That ‘Share’ Button

Venture Capitalists + Steelband Categories - NOT! Global - Just the facts - the difference between Large and Medium National Panorama Fina…

Started by Pan Times

5 Mar 10
Reply by CARLYLE HOULDER

Pan Trinbago on Carnival Season - Changes for Panorama 2020

The long carnival season is finally over. The winners have been crowned and now it's time to assess, how can we improve for next year? Pan…

Started by Pan Times

4 Mar 7
Reply by Claude Gonzales

Pan Trinbago Takes It Twice on the Chin - Loses in the Court of Law and in the Court of Public Opinion

It’s a “Go” for ‘Savannah Grass’ WST Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - This was not just a legal loss in the courts, it was also a severe “bea…

Started by Pan Times

5 Feb 24
Reply by Claude Gonzales

BigUp to Chantal Esdelle for an awesome job on the ttt 2019 Panorama Semi Finals broadcast

Ms Esdelle brought facts, knowledge, and tangible experience to the conversation.

Started by Pan Times

8 Feb 24
Reply by Rhoda Reddock

EXODUS MUSIC FOR THA PEOPLE by Dalton Narine

Sorry, Bob. Just a paraphrase. You’re not alone. Same same here in Trinidad & Tobago. Me too, and some of we too have been following y…

Started by Pan Times

0 Feb 23

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service