When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Education - Pan in School (101)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can you hear melody in the drums?

Can you hear melody in the drums?

Started by Pan Times

0 Aug 27, 2018

Story Time with Mr. Sanch Posted by Simeon L. Sandiford Jeffrey W. Fritz embraces Chilgapsan.

“Chilgapsan will relax and inspire you. The Pantastic Players and Samaroo Jets Steel Orchestras together with Laila Valere, all from Trini…

Started by odw

2 Aug 18, 2018
Reply by odw

MINISTRY OF EDUCATION leads the way in The School's Steelband Programme in GUYANA

The Ministry of Education introduced Steelband Programmes in sixteen schools across Guyana. It aims to expand this programme to ten new sch…

Started by Claude Gonzales

4 Aug 9, 2018
Reply by Claude Gonzales

PAN WILL NEVER DIE IN TRINIDAD & TOBAGO: Look at all dem little little CHILDREN that AQUIL ARRINDELL graduating out of his MUSIC SCHOOL!!!

Started by Claude Gonzales

4 Aug 7, 2018
Reply by Cecil hinkson

Job Posting - Rhythm Project Assistant Director

The Rhythm Project is expanding it's programming and hiring a 3rd director! Titles: Rhythm Project Assistant Director / Virginia Internatio…

Started by Dave Longfellow

0 Jun 19, 2018

Teaching seniors music: An oasis in my career as a group of retirees chose me as their pan tutor

Teaching seniors music: An oasis in my career as a group of retirees chose me as their pan tutor   By Aquil Arrindell   I had recently read…

Started by Aquil

6 May 12, 2018
Reply by Aquil

St Joseph Convent St Joseph. 2018 Junior Panorama Preliminary.

St Joseph Convent St Joseph. Junior Panorama Preliminary. Arranger: Anders Kappel Ovre Tune of Choice: Chris "Tambu" Herbert's 1989 Road Ma…

Started by Russell Providence

2 Jan 24, 2018
Reply by Terrance Noel MBE JP

Careers in Pan

Which one are you? Benoit Academy of Steel Pan

Started by Pan Times

1 Jan 4, 2018
Reply by Salah Wilson

Monarch School - San Diego

Big up to this San Diego school.... just saw a piece on CNN about them; they offer a special program: "School For the Homeless"  - which gi…

Started by Catt

7 Sep 25, 2017
Reply by Bugs

“The Business of Pan” by Nestor Sullivan

UTT - Distinguished Lecture Series: The Leaders in Business The Academy of Arts, Letters, Culture and Public Affairs “The Business of Pan”…

Started by odw

9 Jul 20, 2017
Reply by patrick

RSS

© 2021   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service