When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

History of Pan (75)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HAPPY TNT STEELBANDS GROUNDHOG DAY!!! THE GROUNDHOG FROM SOUTH HAS REARED HIS UGLY HEAD. STEELBANDS IN TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO ARE IN FOR A MUCH LONGER COLD SEASON THAN EXPECTED.

So, as the young pretty groundhog from South lends his forked-tongue to this snake pit, keep in mind that "Pan In Danger" because of robber…

Started by Panicle USA, LLC

0 Apr 14

As the grandson of the source of Dr. Liverpool's sobriquet ("Chalkdust") and a "founding father" of the PNM, AND as Goddard's son, I know MORE about the "Doc" than MOST! He is MORE than "legend" to me

I understand "Third World" political mindsets of the gullible lumpen, and that some are in this WST space posing as historians. Regardless…

1 Apr 12
Reply by Russell Providence

The "Baddest Desperado" was happy and gay with the term "GAY". When that term can be used, REGARDLESS of its meaning, come back and talk to me about "World Governing Body..."

WHO is the effeminate one, really? To have homosexuals take a title that you once proudly bared, makes you look "less of a man" than any pr…

2 Apr 3
Reply by Panicle USA, LLC

BREAKING NEWS!!! STATUE OF GEORGE "SONNY" GODDARD TO BE ERECTED AT THE ENTRANCE OF THE PAN TRINBAGO HEADQUARTERS IN TRINCITY!

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS'/ALL FOOLS DAY!!! (I mean, come on; allyuh really think panmen and panwomen will EVER be that appreciative? lol. Ah know…

0 Apr 1

Meet Rudolph Charles, Leader, Manager, Innovator and Tuner of Desperadoes Steel Orchestra - UpClose!

An exclusive Von Martin–interview with the iconic Mr. Rudolph Charles, the brilliant leader of Desperadoes Steel Orchestra, one of the wor…

Started by Pan Times

0 Mar 31

WHEN "WOMEN IN PAN" INCLUDE WIVES AND MOTHERS OF PANMEN WHO USED SWIZZLE STICKS TO PLAY BOTH POTS AND PANS, THEN WE WOULD HAVE EVOLVED INTO OUR HIGHER SELVES. (TELL DEM GEORGIE SAY SO.) HBD, MOMMY!

See Title. lol. (Why waste time writing further, when NO ONE wants me to. lol.) Panicle USA's Blog

0 Mar 31

TASPO | Sterling Betancourt | The 1951 Festival of Britain

From the BBC2 documentary 'The 1951 Festival of Britain - A Brave New World' broadcast on Saturday 24 September 2011 London, United Kingdom…

Started by Pan Times

1 Oct 29, 2020
Reply by Pan Times

Steelband History by The DECADES - the 1930's

When Steel Talks looks at key people, developments and dates of news and events from all over the world that help shape the history of the…

Started by Pan Times

0 Oct 29, 2020

Who is Lincoln “Delgado” Noel ?

Legends and Pillars of the Steelpan Music Art Form - Who is Lincoln “Delgado” Noel ? Lincoln Noel - Master Craftsman - Steelpan Tuner…

Started by Pan Times

1 Sep 15, 2020
Reply by knolly smith

Pan-Am International Steel Band

Hi, I am trying to track down any information on the Pan-Am International Steel Band (or Pan Am International Steel Band) who played in Lo…

Started by Rory Walsh

0 Sep 11, 2020

RSS

© 2021   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service