When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Interview (79)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Interview with Nyan Gadsby Dolly, minister of community development, culture and the arts - Trinidad & Tobago

The Report Company - February 2016 Dr. Nyan Elizabeth Gadsby Dolly first entered parliament as the representative for St. Ann's East follo…

Started by Pan Times

3 Dec 4, 2016
Reply by hollis clifton

Steelband Clash - BBC Outlook interviews Arranger Ray Holman

Steelband Clash - BBC Outlook interviews - Arranger Ray Holman Tuesday, 25th October 2016, 04:02 pm Presenter Jo Fidgen, on the BBC prog…

Started by Jeremy de Barry

0 Oct 27, 2016

The Kim Johnson Interview with Vanessa Headley on WACK 90.1FM

The Kim Johnson Interview with Vanessa Headley on WACK 90.1FM - On Youtube Sunday, 22nd May 2016. 03:00 pm. Broadcast by WACK 90.1FM on Pr…

Started by Jeremy de Barry

3 May 24, 2016
Reply by Pan Times

Meet Lilian Sten Nicholson - Barbados

Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form   Barbados, West Indies - “Pan is about to become a billion dollar, global industry, and no…

Started by Pan Times

6 Mar 5, 2016
Reply by cedric mcintosh

5Star Akil makes VEVO with "Different Me" - 2016 tune of choice for Desperadoes & Soforzata

Directed by: Cowin ThorpeFilmed By: Gabriel T.I NageeExecutive Producer: Akil Borneo Director of Photography: Melvern IsaacEditor & C…

Started by Pan Times

1 Jan 14, 2016
Reply by Selwyn Roberts

History of Steelband in Eras with Mr. Nestor Sullivan

History of Steelband in Eras with Mr. Nestor Sullivan

Started by odw

2 Jul 30, 2015
Reply by odw

Meet Doris Green - Fulbright scholar, ethnomusicologist, inventor, author, panist, educator - Brooklyn, New York

Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form   Brooklyn, New York - The narrative of the life and times of Doris Green is in itself a co…

Started by Pan Times

1 Apr 2, 2015
Reply by Bugs

Meet Miranda Martin of Trinidad and Tobago

Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form   Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - Miranda has traveled the world over as a member of the lege…

Started by Pan Times

4 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by Claire Charles

Lilian Sten Nicholson

Funny how you have been at one of the Oxford balls I played for! I have enjoyed your interview as reading along I identified with your thou…

Started by sterling betancourt

0 Mar 31, 2015

Female Musical Trailblazers: The first “All Girls Steel Bands” of Guyana* -- A women’s History Month Tribute

By Lear Matthews People criticized our parents. “How could you allow your daughters to do such a thing?” they would ask. It was the early…

Started by Pan Times

1 Mar 22, 2015
Reply by Errol Cedric Lewis

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service