Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Panorama (1,192)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Look at Pan City - Panorama 2020

See the layout of the new Pan City

Started by Pan Times

5 Mar 22
Reply by kelvinstowe

A BILLION DOLLARS pass through TRINIDAD CARNIVAL THEY SAY -- and STILL TOBAGO PAN MEN EH GET PAY ...

... and DEY STAYING SILENT LIKE LAMBS because they DO NOT WANT to upset THE TOBAGO PRESIDENT. How backward could PAN PEOPLE BE? And now wit…

Started by Claude Gonzales

0 Mar 21

When last ALLYUH see BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE so SILENT and not TOOTING SHE OWN HORN and BEATING SHE CHEST?

She LET DOWN she OWN TOBAGO PAN PLAYERS in a MOST SHAMEFUL WAY. It is sad that the STEELBAND COMMUNITY is so DEPENDENT and GIMME GIMME that…

0 Mar 20

CECIL HINKSON: All the years you make me come on THIS FORUM and work for you FOR FREE -- and I thought that YOU care about PAN PLAYERS ... but since BEVERLEY take over you and EARL get soft soft soft!

Cecil: If it wasn't for you -- I woulda NEVER COME ON THIS FORUM. Because I consider you to be the GREATEST PAN LOVER IN THE WORLD ... so I…

1 Mar 19
Reply by Cecil hinkson

When it comes to PAN PROGRESS -- I don't get DISTRACTED by NOTHING ... NOT EVEN THE CORONA VIRUS. So I want TO KNOW when the TOBAGO PAN PLAYERS getting PAID by BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE ...

People getting DISTRACTED!!! But I have always been here to talk PAN and CALYPSO. (And if allyuh GET FOOL with that LONDON BREED PROPAGANDA…

0 Mar 18

GYPSY and COLIN LUCAS run up $78 MILLION$$$ in debt in their first two years running the NCC ... and now these same TWO MEN are supposed to PAY TOBAGO PAN PLAYERS ... no suprise the NCC ACCOUNT EMPTY

NCC owes $78m to service providers ... Ah sure allyuh remember THIS STORY which was already discussed on THIS FORUM. So how BEVERLEY RAMSEY…

3 Mar 17
Reply by Cecil hinkson

Well BEVERLEY tell PAN PEOPLE that PAN HAVE NO SEASON -- and as soon as PANORAMA DONE she CLOSE DOWN THE PAN TRINBAGO OFFICE under FALSE PRETENCES ...

I done put up TESTIMONIALS from TWO DOCTORS down in TRINIDAD that the COVID-19 scare down there in the MECCA OF PAN is nothing but YANKEE P…

0 Mar 16

So now that PAN TRINBAGO has joined the COVID-19 PANIC -- does that mean that they are NOT GOING TO WORK on PAYING THE TOBAGO PAN PLAYERS?

Now according to what I am hearing, this COVID-19 thing will NOT SUBSIDE until JULY-AUGUST. So if they are following the outside world (as…

0 Mar 16

When will BEVERELY RAMSEY-MOORE (or the NEW PRO) address the STEELBAND COMMUNITY on their FRAUDLENT "payment" to TOBAGO PAN PLAYERS?

‎Kristian Solomon‎ to Pan Trinbago March 12 at 4:32 PM · Carnival has ended. Panorama is over.Population of bands througho…

2 Mar 16
Reply by Claude Gonzales

So how come it became MY RESPONSIBILITY to fight for TOBAGO PAN PLAYERS to CLEAR their PANORMA CHEQUES this week? Am I the only one who could take a CUE?

First MARIE TOBY gone on the TRIVIAL SITE and put up her complaint ... ending it with an APOLOGY to THE PRESIDENT OF PAN TRINBAGO!!! And th…

4 Mar 16
Reply by odw

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service