When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Panorama (1,003)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

So who is this OJAY RICHARDS? The man come out of the blue and run past THE MIGHTY DUVONE ...

... that was some real psychological drama. And with this CRACKSHOT THING -- if he carries the right crew to TOBAGO, he might very well DOU…

Started by Claude Gonzales

2 on Sunday
Reply by Cecil hinkson

Nailah Blackman - More Sokah (Official Music Video) "Soca 2020"

Official music video for 'More Sokah' performed by Nailah Blackman. Creative Direction: Shayad ‘Plexx’ Andrews, Nailah Blackman Christia…

Started by odw

11 on Sunday
Reply by Martin Maitland

Uptown Fascinators cops small band Panorama title

Newsday January 18, 2020 "Uptown Fascinators Steel Orchestra unseated defending champions TT Defence Force on Friday night at the Queen's…

8 on Sunday
Reply by Bugs

Is it NECESSAREEE to have so many CRACKSHOTS in a PANORAMA COMPEEE -- NO! NO! NO! Don't ask me -- ASK BEVERLEY ...

0 on Sunday

Those PANORAMA SHOWS are just BLEEDING MONEY -- PEOPLE just don't want to PAY TO SEE THEM

I think that WACK had about 180 viewers and the COMMENTATOR kept talking about the LACK OF LIVE ATTENDANCE and the number of people OUTSIDE…

1 on Saturday
Reply by Bugs

Watch TTT Video Stream of Panorama 2020 - Small Band Category

Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - Uptown Fascinators Steel Orchestra out of sister isle Tobago bested thirteen co-competitors to clinch the cha…

Started by Pan Times

1 Jan 18
Reply by 911

Now it is up tO KENDALL WILLIAMS to go to TOBAGO and WIN the MEDIUM BAND CATEGORY ...

... but the way I see PAN -- I don't see how NO BAND from TOBAGO could come to TRINIDAD and WIN NO PANORAMA. Well yuh think yuh could go to…

0 Jan 18

PICK THE FIRST 5 BANDS IN SMALL BAND FINALS ON FRIDAY:

Panorama in 2020 is full of excitement, thanks to Claude and Beverley....... lolol

Started by Cecil hinkson

8 Jan 18
Reply by Claude Gonzales

Ian Franklin speaks on the Small Band Panorama (I actually like IAN FRANKLIN)!!!

Ian Franklin Admin · 57 mins THE INAUGURAL SMALL BANDS 2020 PANORAMA IS OVER. I THINK THERE SHOULD BE A LAW AGAINST ANY ENTITY P…

2 Jan 18
Reply by Claude Gonzales

WELL ah never hear so much PAN NOISE in meh life; Kenny Phillips was blaming the MICROPHONES, but ...

... NOISE IS NOISE!!! And PAN TRINBAGO FAILED AGAIN. Even THE HOST saying "GENGLE MEN" in 2020!!! And, furthermore, if an ARRANGER without…

1 Jan 18
Reply by odw

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service