When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Panorama (935)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

EARL RICHARDS: You and CECIL HINKSON real trying to CHAIN ME UP -- yuh know!!! Allyuh tell me WOMAN IS BOSS and then THE WOMAN put on a SHOW and LOSS MILLIONS!!!

Ah only seeing terms like "FINANCIAL LOSS" and "SCARCE AUDIENCE" and "SEVERAL HICCUPS"!!! But, EARL, "the worst part was the stage being to…

Started by Claude Gonzales

0 Nov 24

Twice as nice for San Juan East Side

Newsday November 24, 2019 "On a night when young arrangers showed off their musical ability every band felt like a winner. The new dispens…

0 Nov 24

MARCUS ASH: You HAVE TO come on THIS FORUM and TAKE A BOW after your BRILLIANT BROADCASTING PERFORMANCE last night!!!

You won some FRIENDS and you INFLUENCED some PEOPLE last night with your encyclopedic knowledge of the PAN FRATERNITY. And don't talk abou…

6 Nov 24
Reply by Bugs

COW have DEY SEASON!!! GOAT have DEY SEASON -- But like "SINGLE PAN" DOH HAVE NO SEASON AT ALL!!!

1 Nov 24
Reply by Bugs

I enjoyed the NOVEMBER PANORAMA especially the HAND FULL of BANDS that kept it TRADITIONAL

I get the feeling that there is going to be a PUSH to move THE EVENT to an EARLIER MONTH in the year. And KENNY PHILLIPS said something tha…

4 Nov 24
Reply by Bugs

Panorama 2020 Single Pan Finals Results

Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - For the second time in 2019, in just over nine months, Trinidad and Tobago hosted a national Single Pan band…

Started by Pan Times

0 Nov 24

Kenny Phillips said the 2020 Single Pans Finals is a 5$ Pay per View Event,Pantrinbago have to Pay Players and Reduce Millions of $$ in DEBTS, Support Pan Musicians.

Started by earl richards

2 Nov 23
Reply by Claude Gonzales

Ah putting up CECIL HINKSON BAND: SHADES IN STEEL

1 Nov 22
Reply by Cecil hinkson

Cecil Hinkson: Yuh eh even make a PICK SHEET for the SINGLE PAN FINALS on SUNDAY. Like yuh eh FEELING IT or what?

Ah going with the VEE PEE band: EAST SIDE SYMPHONY!!! Allyuh know when me and KEITH DIAZ use to live in SAN JUAN that EAST SIDE SYMPHONY wa…

1 Nov 21
Reply by Cecil hinkson

MARCUS ASH: How come NO STEELBAND (out of 180) has hired you as a PANORAMA ARRANGER -- AH BIG MUSICIAN LIKE YOU!!!

MARCUS: If the VEE PEE could arrange for a STEELBAND, how come BEVERLEY wouldn't let you arrange for a STEELBAND TOO. I doh see no CONFLICT…

0 Nov 21

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service