When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Panorama (833)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NEW PANORAMA SCHEDULE FROM BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE

Started by Claude Gonzales

24 Jun 13
Reply by Bertel Gittens

So after all the GRAND TEAM REBUILD promises from BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE we are going to end up spending all year PLANNING PANORAMA 2019/2020

Man, I could swear that PANORAMA is two or three weeks away with all the PANORAMA OLE TALK going on. When I read the TEAM REBUILD 10 POINT…

0 Jun 12

BERTEL GITTENS is one of the most sincere and dedicated PAN LOVERS in the world -- and I am talking about HANDS-ON LOVE!!! But BERTEL GITTENS is not on the PAN TRINBAGO EXECUTIVE ...

Bertel Gittens was NOT in the 200 meetings that took place in the last SEVEN MONTHS in PAN TRINBAGO -- so why is BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE send…

0 Jun 12

Panorama ‘deadin’

Naparima Combined Steel Orchestra, comprising students of Naparima College and Naparima Girls High School, during their winning performance…

Started by Pan Times

7 Jun 3
Reply by odw

Is PANORAMA ATTENDANCE falling off?

In 2017 gate receipts were $3.4 MILLION In 2018 gate receipts were $3.2 MILLION In 2019 gate receipts were $2.8 MILLION 2019 showing the LO…

12 Jun 3
Reply by Claude Gonzales

So who lying: GYPSY OR BEVERLEY? The NORTH PARK was supposed to bring in 25,000 @ $400 plus PARKING and that was just the SEMI FINALS ...

Now these PRICES is ALL from the OFFICIAL SOURCES, EH!!! TICKET INFORMATION - PANORAMA 2019 National Panorama Medium & Large Semi Final…

0 Jun 1

Well GYPSY and COLIN LUCAS racked up $78 MILLION$$$ in NCC DEBT in 2 years and then they took charge of PANORAMA -- so allyuh could imagine what went on with the PANORAMA MONEY

Look how BOTH AH DEM looking like two little school boys before the Pub­lic Ac­counts Com­mit­tee!!! And after they LOSS all that money, t…

0 May 28

A DOUBLE-EDGED SWORD facing PAN TRINBAGO with their PANORAMA PAY-PER-VIEW SUCCESS

I actually want to CONGRATULATE PAN TRINBAGO (BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE) on running a financially successful broadcast of PANORAMA 2019. In my…

0 May 27

Pan Elders grab Skiffle arranger

ONE of New York’s most respected pan arrangers/composers/performers, Kendall Williams, is set to replace Duvone Stewart as the arranger for…

Started by odw

11 Apr 14
Reply by odw

MARCUS ASH: I know that you cannot BAD TALK the JUDGES -- but how dey could PUT a QUALIFIED and TALENTED ARRANGER like LIAM TEAGUE so low down in the SCORING

Marcus: Based on the judges results it just seem like LIAM DOH KNOW NOTHING about PAN MUSIC and CALYPSO and ARRANGING so they have to send…

1 Apr 13
Reply by Aquil

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service