When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Panorama (1,120)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pan Trinbago press conference on 2020 National Medium Bands Finals. Press conference at the Tobago Festival

Pan Trinbago press conference on 2020 National Medium Bands Finals. Press conference at the Tobago Festival Commission office on Wilson Roa…

Started by Pan Times

0 Feb 15

WELL, the problem is that ONLY ONE BAND COULD WIN. And then we GRUMBLE and move on to PANORAMA 2021

Ten days later if you turn on the radio here in the SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA you will hear the LOCAL FOOTBALL FANS still blaming the REFEREES…

Started by Claude Gonzales

5 Feb 14
Reply by odw

de judges tief!! 2020 Panorama

Dem judges tief Supernovas and Pamberi. Pamberi and Supernovas have to be in the top two in their categories. What madddddness is this? De…

Started by Bugs

30 Feb 14
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

The Pain-o-rama explained: Episode One..Renegades, Desperados and Exodus.

by Sharmain Baboolal #ChroniclesofÀPanorama All are mighty. But the heaviness of the badly disorganised Carnival 2020 is weighing on the s…

Started by Pan Times

26 Feb 14
Reply by Aquil

DOCTOR deLIGHT: I need a SPECIAL FAVOR from you. Please come on THIS FORUM and HANG OUT with us on a DAILY BASIS until ASH WEDNESDAY!!!

Ah just love to read all your POSTINGS!!! If a PAN SIDE could play "WRONG AGAIN" with the literary DYNAMICS that you put into your USE OF T…

0 Feb 14

FRUSTRATION IN THE PAN WORLD and dey TRYING TO BLUFF DEY WAY THROUGH ...

BEVERLEY FOOLING EVERYBODY and EVERYBODY SWALLOWING the BS. I have ALWAYS STOOD UP for the EXPAT COMMUNITY and I WILL NEVER FOLD THAT HAND…

0 Feb 14

Well I NEVER ENVY THE CONGO MAN -- but I ENVY BUGS, because he know so much about PANORAMA MUSIC that he COULD TAKE ON ANYBODY in THE ENTIRE WORLD OF PAN (especially DEM LOCALS) ...

Ah wish ah did know .001 PERCENT of what BUGS know about PAN MUSIC (Ah wish ah coulda go to NEW YORK and SHAKE HE HAND). Ah woulda been ALL…

0 Feb 13

WHOA DONKEY!!! How yuh could take a band that win SIX CONSECUTIVE TITLES and then run them down to 11th place?

This is PAINFUL to listen to this song ONE MORE TIME but when yuh partying hard while listening to the PANORAMA yuh does miss ah lot. On th…

3 Feb 12
Reply by Bugs

Well someone behind the scenes is HANDLING THE CHEQUES because the TREASUER is NOT CAPABLE of doing the job ... but ah hope is not the EX-VEE PEE now turned assistant to the HEAD MISTRESS

Ah telling allyuh, if the EX VEE-PEE is the man handling dem cheques behind the scenes he sure to make DIAZ and FORTEAU look like AMATEUR T…

0 Feb 12

Somebody on the PAN TRINBAGO EXECUTIVE went and PIMP OUT THE TREASURER to SHARMAIN telling her that he doh know ah CHEQUE from a DOLLAR BILL ...

Ah think that BEVERLEY should start an INVESTIGATION to find out who shared that information with SHARMAIN. Of course, that eh news to me b…

2 Feb 11
Reply by Claude Gonzales

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service