When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Panorama (932)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Panorama Finals 2011 DVD and CD feedback

Joel Hamilton-Mills says "I like the documentary feel of the DVD, most of it is good...............However they still have a way to go, as…

Started by Dika

6 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by Noah

Panorama- The misunderstood carnival event

Panorama  - the misunderstood carnival event.  Panorama judging -the misunderstood adjudicating. Panorama judges-the misunderstood musical…

Started by Steve Taylor (Sidd)

5 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Andre Williams

Disrespectful Siparia Deltones

On panorama finals night, Siparia Deltones set up shop on the drag (green area) next to the bleachers where the bands play for the last tim…

Started by Jimi phillip

2 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by Salah Wilson

JUDGING DEBATABLE, AGAIN.

ALTHOUGH ALLSTARS IS THE QUINTESSENTIAL STEELBAND SIDE, TONIGHT WAS EXODUS' NIGHT. WHEN WILL THEY EVER GET IT RIGHT?   REMATCH IN JUNE? CON…

Started by rama knian

13 Mar 11, 2011
Reply by Cecil hinkson

Panorama ‘murdering silence’

Panorama ‘murdering silence’ ...Raf Robertson strikes unconventional notes about culture Published: Sat, 2011-03-05 21:20 By Dalton Narine…

Started by Pan Times

24 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Steve "Carter" K.

Re-cap from last night - It's Showtime for All Stars

After the results were announced and the last 6 hours have passed and I am going over last night's performance in my mind and my personal o…

Started by Royce Russell

7 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Patrick Davis

Congrats to Katzenjammers & Valley Harps - 2011 Medium Band Joint Panorama Champions

Congrats to Katzenjammers & Valley Harps - 2011 Medium Band Joint Panorama Champions   click for Panorama 2011Results: Medium Category…

Started by Pan Times

18 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by Robert

Trinidad and Tobago panorama final results 2011 Large bands category

Can someone please tell me how to see the results.

Started by Mahasin Muhammad-Mais

1 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by Catt

The Judge's decision is final...

Since 1963 when North Stars won the first Panorama competition supporters of other bands claim the judges "theif " their band.   By tommoro…

Started by Royce Russell

1 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by Andre Williams

No coverage of small bands and single pan bands panorama - pantrinbago joking

I can't believe Pan trinbago could not organize some internet broadcasting of the small bands and single pan panorama in 2011. No no Mr. Di…

Started by Bugs

8 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by goslet piper

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service