When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Steelband Music (937)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

As THE BIDEN-HARRIS INAUGURATION approaches and PATRIOTISM and HOPE RISE -- PAN pays "trinibute" to AMERICA!!! And I want FREDDY HARRIS III to know that NOBODY in the whole wide world has enjoyed ...

HIS VERSION of this song MORE THAN ME!!!

Started by Claude Gonzales

1 Jan 4
Reply by Aquil

SHE PIMPIN' THE PAN/SHE PIMPIN' THE PAN -- after reading SHARMAIN BABOOLAL article ... ah have to tell you as MAN -- BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE PIMPIN' THE PAN

0 Jan 4

A TRIBUTE TO PATRICK ARNOLD: PAN NIGHT AND DAY

1 Jan 2
Reply by Aquil

No virtual NCC events for Carnival 2021

Newsday December 29, 2020 People can look forward to a slew of virtual Carnival-related events come 2021. But the body that officially over…

0 Dec 29, 2020

Let's give a BIG UP to BEDE LOPEZ -- a man who dedicated HIS LIFE TO PAN ....

6 Dec 22, 2020
Reply by Gerard Clarke

Well THE BEV doh understand THE CULTURE OF TRINIDAD -- me and KEITH DIAZ grow up in the SAN JUAN AREA at the same time and we have a COMMON CULTURE ... so THE BEV better PAY OFF KEITH DIAZ ...

... if she wants to WIN THE NEXT ELECTION. All the ANTI-BEVERLEY candidates calling and emailing me and encouraging me to SLANDER THE BEV s…

0 Dec 18, 2020

Giving Thanks with Love and Grace

Story Time with Mr. Sanch– PanLara Undertakes a Christmas Mission of Goodwill The 17-piece Steelband PanLara with players from teens to mid…

Started by odw

1 Nov 30, 2020
Reply by odw

Well yuh think you could go TO JAMAICA and say yuh have YANKEE VICE PRESIDENT? Yuh MADD OH MEH LARD OHH -- JAMAICA have more YANKEE VEE PEE more than TRINIDAD ... so why neglect yuh culture ...

TIME FOR PAN TRINBAGO and TUCO to get serious about PROMOTING WE CULTURE ... stop TIEFING all THE PNM HANDOUTS and start PUTTING THE MONEY…

0 Nov 25, 2020

US$1B in hotels COMING TO GUYANA -- THE GUYANESE GOVERNMENT should set up a SUMMER CARNIVAL complete with a PANORAMA ...

Guyana Chronicle November 24, 2020 –Sheraton, Best Western, Delta Marriott among other big names expected here CLOSE to US$1 billion (G$215…

0 Nov 24, 2020

I SWEAR that TRINIDAD PAN and PAN TRINBAGO got ZERO FUTURE -- ALL THE INTERNET MEDIA CHAT is ABOUT THE PAST ... like we have NO FUTURE

We have to come up with a PLAN TO MOVE PAN FORWARD!!! Ah feel like ALL THE PAN SUPPORTERS who post everyday ON SOCIAL MEDIA have ah REAR VI…

0 Nov 23, 2020

RSS

© 2021   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service