When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Steelband Music (936)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

As THE WORLD GOVERNING BODY OF PAN -- when will I see a delegation from PAN TRINBAGO sitting at the table with THIS NEW GUYANESE GOVERNMENT?

DELEGATIONS coming from all over the world to get a slice of the GUYANA PIE and we RIGHT THERE and missing out on a GREAT OPPORTUNITY to AD…

Started by Claude Gonzales

0 Nov 21, 2020

I was really IMPRESSED with TYEESHA ALEXANDER at the TELETHON last night. She could become the GLOBAL PAN STAR FROM TRINIDAD that I was looking for all these years ...

Chech her out at 45:15 on the VIDEO ... TYEESHA ALEXANDER

0 Nov 21, 2020

Well THE MARCUS ASH TELETHON TURNED OUT GOOD ... LOOK AT WHERE WE ARE NOW ... TYEESHA could become a GLOBAL PAN STAR!!!

And look at where we were before THE SHOW with NEW  DONATIONS and look at where we are now and compare that with THE 76 DONATIONS before TH…

0 Nov 20, 2020

Well I am looking forward to the PAN TRINBAGO TELETHON TODAY -- and I am hoping that there is ONE PAN PERFORMANCE that could THRILL ME ... that is a TALL ORDER for THE LOCAL PAN MEN!!!

But I want to encourage ALL THE EXPATS around THE WORLD to TUNE IN TO WACK and DONATE to the CAUSE -- because this is THE BEST and MOST PUB…

1 Nov 20, 2020
Reply by Claude Gonzales

Well KES just made the most INSIGHTFUL comment relating to GLOBALIZING OUR MUSIC that I have ever seen (heard) from a LOCAL ...

Guardian November 19, 2020 “From calypso to steelpan to today’s soca, the music of Trinidad & Tobago has long been a source of inspirat…

1 Nov 19, 2020
Reply by Claude Gonzales

THE CASE OF GERARD MENDEZ and PAN TRINBAGO

Now I heard that GERARD MENDEZ collected over HALF A MILLION$$$ in salaries over the last 20 months before he got fired for INCOMPETENCE. S…

0 Nov 19, 2020

Well I want to pay THE HIGHEST PRAISES to MARCUS ASH for setting up the SOCIAL PROSPERITY FUND -- making it so easy for EXPATS to contribute. I went and tested the LINK with a $338 TT contribution ...

... and it making GIVING really easy without having to use WESTERN UNION and MONEY GRAM. I know that KENNY PHILLIPS took the first step in…

0 Nov 18, 2020

BIG SOCIAL PROSPERITY FUND TELETHON ON FRIDAY NOVEMBER 20th -- DON'T MISS IT!!!

Pan Trinbago We have a lovely lineup of Steelbands for you!!!!!!! Bringing you our Christmas Culture in the comfort of your homes…

0 Nov 17, 2020

AQUIL ARRINDELL and KAREEM BROWN did a MASTERFUL EVALUATION of a PANORAMA PRESENTATION ("WRONG AGAIN" -- CAL SKIFFLE) ... but it is CALYPSO we are TALKING ABOUT ... so I will have to TAKE DEM ON!!!

Now, I am yet to listen to the ENTIRE EVALUATION -- so I am just POSTING the LINK. But once I find the time  -- i will go through their pre…

4 Nov 16, 2020
Reply by Aquil

TWO YEARS an NO FINANCIAL REPORT FROM PAN TRINBAGO

... and PAN PEOPLE love to talk about THE PAN TRINBAGO CONSTITUTION. THE TREASURER is a woman of faith BLESSED BY GOD HIMSELF -- she should…

1 Nov 16, 2020
Reply by Claude Gonzales

RSS

© 2021   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service