When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Steelband Music (936)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Comparing a Steel band to a traditional orchestra.

Good Day to all pan lovers around the world. My discussion centers around the fact that some people compares the instruments in a steel ban…

Started by Dave Campbell

0 Jul 13, 2010

Pan in A Minor - A Global Classic

Build your own custom video playlist at embedr.com Performance from all over the world

Started by Pan Times

7 Mar 27, 2010
Reply by Denny Wallace

2010 Double CDs Large & Medium Bands Finals

To music people around the world. From the MECCA OF PAN the best STEELBANDS of the world, best players, best arrangers, in the LARGE and ME…

Started by Royce Russell

15 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Pan Woman

the E-Pan -- am I missing something?

E-pan proponents rope in please.   can anyone share their thoughts on this invention and why it has created such a stir in the pan world? i…

Started by Catt

2 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by Catt

Pan Pioneers Day 2010

Came across these while browsing thought I would share it.   http://www.trinbagopan.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=28679&g2_page=21

Started by Andy

0 Feb 27, 2010

Steelband Tunes for 2010 still coming

Global - Music material for the 2010 Steelband listing is still arriving. When Steel Talks has just added four more tracks to the listing o…

Started by Pan Times

0 Jan 14, 2010

CD's of Adlib playing Magic Drum available

Adlib has CD's of their 2009 Panorama song, Magic Drum for sale in the panyard. The recording was made two nights before Panorama in the ya…

Started by PJJ

0 Oct 3, 2009

MOOD' S PAN GROOVE SAY THANK'S

To all the people who made it posible for the band in 2009 LIL MAN FLOYDE & SON TOOL CUTIE PANKIE NORRIS PAT PRO MERNA GEROGE JUNIOR an…

Started by momo

2 Sep 13, 2009
Reply by momo

Passing of Errol "Spellbound" Pierre

The viewing is tomorrow and will be held at: Unity Chapel Eastern Parkway & Pitkin Ave 6pm to 8pm The service is Friday morning at 10…

Started by GospelPan

3 Sep 11, 2009
Reply by GospelPan

Pan In New Zealand

Does anyone know of any steel bands or pannists in New Zealand? I may be visiting there next year and would love to know of any fellow pann…

Started by lady raygun

2 Sep 6, 2009
Reply by lady raygun

RSS

© 2021   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service