When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Uncategorized (3,116)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MTTB says after Panorama,talk is who shoulda win and who the judges teef for, So whoever has the dossier on the VEE PEE Scandal, sweep it under the rug or COME WITH IT SOON.

Do not wait until after Panorama to release the VEE PEE scandal, do it soon while the WST members grow in size for Panorama, Do not wait ti…

Started by earl richards

3 Jan 8
Reply by Cecil hinkson

Are we waiting for small bands semis to continue the attack on Bev,Pantrinbago,Audit,Vee Pee,Players $$$ One band per player,Wait Bev wait Bev Wait.,

Started by earl richards

5 Jan 7
Reply by merrytonestothebone

Claude;Only a few days before Christmas and I am enjoying some Parang Music. So sweep the VEE PEE dossier under the rug and release it for 2020. Medium Bands Finals in Tobago.

Started by earl richards

3 Dec 30, 2019
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

MERRY CHRISTMAS

To the Administrators and Members......

Started by Cecil hinkson

3 Dec 26, 2019
Reply by Aquil

'twas the night before J'ouvert....

'Twas the night before Jouvert    . . .  and all through the yard, no bomb tune was missing, no arrangement too hard. The racks and the pan…

Started by Catt

25 Dec 23, 2019
Reply by Catt

EXTERADITION INDICITMENT

BRIAN COPELAND & JUNIA REGRELLO TO BE IN U.S. EXTERADITION INDICITMENT   VIA the PLAGIRISED INFRINGMENT AND HOMICIDE OF 3 three S.N.S.E…

Started by Juanitto Jordano Jorda'ninho

0 Dec 21, 2019

Academic Requirement. 2020 CSEC Exams.

I hope that steelbands and steelband leaders are prioritizing the January 2020 CSEC examination as much as they are focusing on the monetar…

Started by Russell Providence

4 Dec 21, 2019
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

The Flabej Ensemble - Cocinando Suave versions

Started by odw

2 Dec 17, 2019
Reply by odw

Answer The Archbishop Marcus Ash.

Dear Mr. Ash, answer de archbishop nah, look wha he saying, Don’t rush Christmas. Yuh does always rush tuh answer me, I who playing pan sin…

Started by Russell Providence

1 Dec 17, 2019
Reply by Russell Providence

The cutting of the ribbon for San City's studio launch.

https://www.facebook.com/hollis.clifton.3/videos/3489469507744848/UzpfSTEwMDAwMDIxMDcyMTI2NjozMTM0NDMyODc5OTA3MDM5/

Started by Aquil

2 Dec 15, 2019
Reply by Cecil hinkson

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service