When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Uncategorized (3,189)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

An Analysis and Review of Trinidad and Tobago’s 2009 National Steelband Panorama

An Analysis and Review of Trinidad and Tobago’s2009 National Steelband Panorama by Dr. Jeannine Remy Trinidad, W.I. - The format of a pan…

Started by Pan Times

32 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by Jeannine Remy

BP Renegades Youths - A Blue Crescendo

Started by Panster

0 Mar 9, 2009

The Rainmakers - A Production by Steelpan Women

The Rainmakers - A Production by Steelpan Women Trinidad - The Rainmakers (the result of a collaborative production between two steelpan w…

Started by Pan Times

2 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by Jeannine Remy

Recording the Steelpan Instrument 101 - A Basement Perspective

When the folks at When Steel Talks (WST) asked me to do something on pan and pan recording productions, I said ‘why not, sure.’ Of course,…

Started by Basement

10 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by Jojo

THE FUTURE OF PAN

The argument can be made that every year is de same ole ting dey pushing.From the George Goddard era to the present day pan has been dealt…

Started by cedric mcintosh

3 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by GospelPan

Length of Skirting on a Steelpan ?

Hi there, my name's Cyrus, and I wonder if you some of you guys being experts in the field of Steelpans could help me, as I am clueless!!!…

Started by Dr Almonde

3 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by Dr Almonde

Trinidad and Tobago National Junior Panorama 2009 - Rules - Selections and Bands

Organized By: National Junior Panorama Committee (representatives of Ministry of Education [Pan In The Classroom Unit], Pan Trinbago, Inc.…

Started by Pan Times

18 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by cedric mcintosh

JUDGING THE PANORAMA COMPETION FAIRLY......

The question has been posed that PAN TRINBAGO select 2-3 tunes to be played for the PANORAMA competion. This would allow a fair competion -…

Started by Royce Russell

8 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by Marcus Ash

Exodus - Festival Time

Started by Panster

3 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by Joel Hamilton-Mills

Amrit Samaroo explains his arrangement of Dr. Jit for BP Renegades

Amrit Samaroo, son of composer/steel band arranger extraordinaire, Dr. Jit Samaroo said that he is treating his 2009 panorama arrangement f…

Started by Michael Marcano

2 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by odw

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service