When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

When Steel Talks Exclusive (614)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Meet Yasmin Brito - Ontario, Canada - Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form

“Time waits on no one. If you enjoy the musical instrument, find a band and become a member. Don’t keep saying “I always wanted to... Just…

Started by Pan Times

2 Mar 7
Reply by David Ragobar

Saying Goodbye to Karen Codrington

Global - In this time of COVID-19, much has changed, including the attendance of funerals/celebrations of life due to restrictions in siz…

Started by Pan Times

0 Dec 19, 2020

Clive Bradley - Just Remember the Music

Clive Bradley - Just Remember the Music by Angela Howard Angela Howard Global - "In Julius Caesar, Shakespeare wrote of the Roman warrior…

Started by Pan Times

0 Nov 30, 2020

Clive Bradley & Pantonic Live! - A Critical Review by Frankie McIntosh

Clive Bradley & Pantonic Live! - A Critical Review by Frankie McIntosh Global - Rather abruptly, our Sociology professor asked for an…

Started by Pan Times

0 Nov 25, 2020

A Moment in Pan - Condolences to the family and friends of Shafeeq Muhammad

When Steel talks eextends condolences to the friends and family of Shafeeq Muhammad  

Started by Pan Times

3 Nov 12, 2020
Reply by Aquil

Vietnam Follies

In another When Steel Talks exclusive, the legendary award-winning journalist, film maker and panist Dalton Narine - presents a riveting, g…

Started by Pan Times

2 Nov 11, 2020
Reply by Bugs

Meet Jelani Cielto - Panist Extraordinaire

Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - Jelani Cielto a special talent? Absolutely.  He also has that type of gift that makes a very select few se…

Started by Pan Times

5 Nov 11, 2020
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

Meet Earl Brooks Jr. - Performing Artist, Instructor, Arranger - UpClose!

New York, USA - “The instrument is amazing as is; however, it’s the organizations and people of power that give it the wrong attention.”…

Started by Pan Times

1 Nov 10, 2020
Reply by Eye4Pan

The great Ella Andall remembers the late master arranger Clive Bradley

Global - “...There is only one Clive Bradley who gave us exceptional music. Clive is my friend... He was a very sharing man and a very priv…

Started by Pan Times

0 Nov 8, 2020

Meet Wayne Bernard - Manager, Administrator, Panist - Pan Evolution Steel Orchestra

“I do not believe there is a challenge that would be difficult for this generation because it is some of the same people who have grown up…

Started by Pan Times

1 Nov 8, 2020
Reply by VINCENT HUELOY LILA YIP YOUNG

RSS

© 2021   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service