When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

When Steel Talks Exclusive (577)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

IMPORTANT NOTICE - from the Canadian Caribbean Association of Halton

IMPORTANT NOTICE Due to health concerns over COVID-19, all steelpan and parang classes scheduled at Queen El…

Started by Pan Times

0 Mar 13

Meet Alanna White - Trinidad & Tobago

Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form   Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - “My biggest challenge is people (mostly men) underestimatin…

Started by Pan Times

5 Mar 13
Reply by Gary English

Complete Summary of Results of all Conventional Steel Orchestras - 2020 Trinidad & Tobago National Panorama

Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. -  At a glance and on a single page, access the comprehensive summary of results for the Small, Medium and L…

Started by Pan Times

2 Mar 12
Reply by Russell Providence

Winifred Atwell - Trinidad & Tobago - WST Spotlight

Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form   Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - “She was an intellectual, a star, a child prodigy, a music…

Started by Pan Times

11 Mar 9
Reply by evan lobo

Dalton Narine on Neville Jules - UpClose & Personal!

A When Steel Talks Exclusive Neville was a strong man, a God of the instrument. We played by his rules... “The Brass gave me a break and I…

Started by Pan Times

0 Mar 5

Large Band Panorama 2020 Finals Results - Desperadoes Steel Orchestra Cops 12th Championship

Panorama 2020 Results - Desperadoes Steel Orchestra Takes 12th Championship with Arranger Carlton “Zanda” Alexander Trinidad & Tobago,…

Started by Pan Times

4 Feb 25
Reply by ritson douglas

Live Stream Brazil 2020 Carnival

Started by Pan Times

0 Feb 23

Congrats to Joylanders Steel Orchestra the 2020 Medium Panorama Winners

When Steel Talks extends congratulations to Couva Joylanders Steel Orchestra and arranger Stefon West

Started by Pan Times

5 Feb 18
Reply by Claude Gonzales

Medium Band Panorama 2020 Finals Results

Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - Ten steel orchestras in the Medium band finals of Trinidad & Tobago’s annual National Panorama had their…

Started by Pan Times

10 Feb 17
Reply by Martin Maitland

Results - Small Conventional Steel Orchestra Finals - Trinidad & Tobago National Panorama 2020

Tobago’s Uptown Fascinators With Arranger Ojay Richards Capture Title Uptown Fascinators Steel Orchestra out of sister isle Tobago bested…

Started by Pan Times

2 Jan 18
Reply by Bugs

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service