When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

WST News (1,094)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Frankie McIntosh named 2020 UWI Honorary Graduate – Doctor of Letters (DLitt)

Frankie McIntosh named 2020 UWI Honorary Graduate – Doctor of Letters (DLitt) Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, W.I. - Franklyn “Frankie”…

Started by Pan Times

0 Dec 1, 2020

“Admiral” Clive Bradley and Captain Keith Roberts

WST Pan-photography   Brooklyn, New York, USA - Master Clive Bradley, with the captain of champion band Pantonic Steel Orchestra Keith Robe…

Started by Pan Times

0 Nov 28, 2020

New York Times: remembers the late great Clive Bradley

Fifteen years have passed since New York Times documented the passing of the legendary master steel orchestra arranger, Clive Bradley. To d…

Started by Pan Times

0 Nov 28, 2020

PAT BISHOP remembers the late great Clive Bradley

Global - “In the midst of all the merrymaking that carnival is supposed to be; that handling of the minor key makes you remember those two…

Started by Pan Times

0 Nov 14, 2020

Clive Bradley - The Man and his Music by Robbie Joseph

Clive Bradley - The Man and his Music by Robbie Joseph United Kingdom - The following is a lasting memory I have of the greatness of Clyde…

Started by Pan Times

0 Nov 12, 2020

Clive Bradley - The Higher Level by - Mrs. Merle Albino-de Coteau

Bradley was academically sound. So great was he that after being a student at the Gov't Training College and passing with distinction in hi…

Started by Pan Times

0 Nov 12, 2020

Panist Rodney Small named cultural Ambassador for St. Vincent and the Grenadines

Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, W.I. - Prime Minister Dr Ralph Gonsalves named panist Rodney Small among Four Vincentian Musicians on Tue…

Started by Pan Times

1 Oct 31, 2020
Reply by Claude Gonzales

UTT --- The APA Pan Fellowship

The APA Pan Fellowship is a ground-breaking programme offering participants a culturally immersive and practical learning environment, infu…

Started by Pan Times

1 Oct 30, 2020
Reply by Brian Copeland

Time to say goodbye. Trinidad is not interested so I donated my entire collection of calypso, steelpan, combo, chutney, big band, rapso, Christmas, parang, Caribbean soul... music from 1912 to 1989

Canada - "Time to say goodbye. Trinidad is not interested so I donated my entire collection of calypso, steelpan, combo, chutney, big ban…

Started by Pan Times

6 Oct 25, 2020
Reply by Kelvin scoon

APEI Product Development Symposium

APEI Product Development Symposium October 14, 15 and 16 (6 Sessions per day) The Audio Product Education Institute (APEI), an initiative…

Started by Pan Times

0 Oct 15, 2020

RSS

© 2021   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service