When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Corey Morgan's Discussions (227)

Discussions Replied To (221) Replies Latest Activity

"Interesting! Shure uses similar methods, though I did not know the 6" recommendatio…"

Corey Morgan replied Apr 13, 2015 to Microphones for Steelpan

135 Apr 2, 2018
Reply by Christopher Castagne aka RasCas

"That program has been very popular in Canada, but this particular episode left me sc…"

Corey Morgan replied Jun 4, 2014 to IS THIS THE RIGHT WAY TO MAKE STEEL PANS OR STEEL DRUMS

17 Jun 6, 2014
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

"Happy Birthday, Bede!  Hope it's full of good food, sunshine and music!"

Corey Morgan replied May 27, 2014 to BIRTYDAY GREETINGS TO BEDE LOPEZ

26 May 28, 2014
Reply by lance Seuanrine

"Nice page, Jamma!  You must keep doin' your thing, while I know you still have the u…"

Corey Morgan replied Mar 27, 2014 to 2014 and the Panman composer still has to struggle with its own people as well as outside to get due recondition for the works they contribute to the art form

1 Mar 27, 2014
Reply by Corey Morgan

"I am most comfortable on a double second, so it was nice to dig a little deeper into…"

Corey Morgan replied Mar 24, 2014 to History and Evolution: Ansel Joseph's "Pan Notes"

11 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by Cindy Cummings

"Robert is referring to the arrival of people from India preceding the arrival of Afr…"

Corey Morgan replied Mar 24, 2014 to History and Evolution: Ansel Joseph's "Pan Notes"

11 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by Cindy Cummings

"The honour is mine.  I've heard the stories, but not quite told the way you detailed…"

11 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by Cindy Cummings

"My last point... Narine didn't invent the term "pan" or the suffix "-ist".  If he w…"

Corey Morgan replied Mar 23, 2014 to "Panist" not "Pannist"

93 Aug 6
Reply by George Rampersad

"Thanks for taking time to reply, Matt.  I respect the time and consideration you put…"

Corey Morgan replied Mar 23, 2014 to Evolution of Steelpan Sticks/Mallets

53 Mar 28, 2014
Reply by Bertel Gittens

"Oxford Dictionaries is most curious.  Their definitions are most questionable.  To t…"

Corey Morgan replied Mar 23, 2014 to "Panist" not "Pannist"

93 Aug 6
Reply by George Rampersad

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service