When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Michaele's Discussions (101)

Discussions Replied To (101) Replies Latest Activity

"CONGRATULATIONS RENEGADES. I enjoyed the performance very much. And, When Steel Talk…"

Michaele replied Mar 3 to Congratulations to Master Arranger Duvone Stewart, Michael Marcano, Candice Brumant-Andrews & the Renegades Steel Orchestra

4 Mar 3
Reply by Michaele

"YES where can we catch live stream today for the semis, and at what time ? "

Michaele replied Feb 17 to PANORAMA SEMI FINAL LIVE STREAM.

5 Feb 17
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Thank you. Wonderful"

Michaele replied Feb 20, 2018 to DID YOU SEE EXODUS AND MINSHALL?

9 Feb 20, 2018
Reply by Michaele

"This is a song for THE WHOLE WORLD. Change that makes a positive difference for the…"

Michaele replied Feb 16, 2018 to This CALYPSO MONARCH have me really intrigued ...

4 Feb 16, 2018
Reply by Michaele

"Congrats to ALL the bands, the players, arrangers, the tuners and all the many, many…"

Michaele replied Feb 11, 2018 to Congratulations to the 2018 Trinidad & Tobago National Panorama Champions & Participants

1 Feb 11, 2018
Reply by Michaele

"YES..this was awesome. I could only catch some of it but it was outstanding.  The au…"

Michaele replied Jul 23, 2017 to WHAT A SHOW!!! AH LOSS ALL MEH VERBOSITY!!!

6 Jul 23, 2017
Reply by Michaele

"Claude, Would you PLEASE  do me the favor of noting down for me, the SOUTH show deta…"

Michaele replied Jul 23, 2017 to BIG 5 DELIVERED.......

15 Jul 24, 2017
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"YES agree this was a show...to have BEEN THERE !   So unlucky in life, to not be in…"

Michaele replied Jul 23, 2017 to BIG 5 DELIVERED.......

15 Jul 24, 2017
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Thank you also to WHEN STEEL TALKS  who pioneered mightily in promoting pan. LOVE YO…"

Michaele replied Jul 23, 2017 to Bravo! and Congratulations - Big5 - The Pan Concert

7 Jul 23, 2017
Reply by Ted Cloak

"Sure loved this pan event !  BIG  THANK YOU to the technical crew that enabled us wh…"

Michaele replied Jul 23, 2017 to Bravo! and Congratulations - Big5 - The Pan Concert

7 Jul 23, 2017
Reply by Ted Cloak

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service