Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Bertel Gittens's Discussions (1,254)

Discussions Replied To (1238) Replies Latest Activity

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARTIN!"

Bertel Gittens replied May 3 to Happy Birthday to Martin Douglas

10 May 5
Reply by sherman allison fyfe

"CONSULTANT on how to push pan?"

Bertel Gittens replied May 1 to ATTSDC Donates Steelpans to the Nigerian Military School, Zaria

17 May 1
Reply by Bertel Gittens

"Hey Claude boi, what position yuh give meh in PTB boi?! All I do is apply for the cl…"

Bertel Gittens replied Apr 30 to ATTSDC Donates Steelpans to the Nigerian Military School, Zaria

17 May 1
Reply by Bertel Gittens

"ME BOI!! I have no say on any PTB proposed project. But if the Madame say do so, rai…"

Bertel Gittens replied Mar 15 to My GUESSTIMATE is that about $40,000,000 was SPENT on PANORAMA 2019 -- and what do we have to show for it!!!

17 Mar 17
Reply by odw

"Any sensible person will know what a GOLDMINE the Trincity lands are to PTB, especia…"

Bertel Gittens replied Mar 14 to My GUESSTIMATE is that about $40,000,000 was SPENT on PANORAMA 2019 -- and what do we have to show for it!!!

17 Mar 17
Reply by odw

"Earl, Claude has a point here! We don't usually have info on the revenue the country…"

Bertel Gittens replied Mar 13 to My GUESSTIMATE is that about $40,000,000 was SPENT on PANORAMA 2019 -- and what do we have to show for it!!!

17 Mar 17
Reply by odw

"How much billions of dollars d government make in revenue for January and February a…"

Bertel Gittens replied Mar 13 to My GUESSTIMATE is that about $40,000,000 was SPENT on PANORAMA 2019 -- and what do we have to show for it!!!

17 Mar 17
Reply by odw

"If it ain't HOTTE SUN, is BREEZE, or d PLACE TOO SMALL, or is RAIN, or SNOW!! Boi yu…"

Bertel Gittens replied Feb 19 to Cecil Hinkson: Yuh is ah REAL GENIUS!!! Yuh stay quite in MONTREAL and figure out that HOT SUN TING in the NORTH PARK

13 Feb 20
Reply by Martin Maitland

"Thanks Claude, you is BOSS!"

Bertel Gittens replied Feb 12 to After all the talk about PAN YARDS being CENTERS OF EXCELLENCE -- the RECORDING of those 2019 preliminary performances in the year 2019 is nothing short of SHAMEFUL!!!

28 Feb 13
Reply by Bugs

"Claude, so what yuh want dem do, MAKE FAIRS!? D people have no money not even to tra…"

Bertel Gittens replied Feb 12 to After all the talk about PAN YARDS being CENTERS OF EXCELLENCE -- the RECORDING of those 2019 preliminary performances in the year 2019 is nothing short of SHAMEFUL!!!

28 Feb 13
Reply by Bugs

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service