When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Bertel Gittens's Discussions (1,262)

Discussions Replied To (1246) Replies Latest Activity

"Bugs, you dont have to convince me about anything Pan in my country Trinidad and Tob…"

Bertel Gittens replied Jun 13 to NEW PANORAMA SCHEDULE FROM BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE

24 Jun 13
Reply by Bertel Gittens

"The reality Bugs is we have to work what we have. This is not a wife you can wake up…"

Bertel Gittens replied Jun 12 to NEW PANORAMA SCHEDULE FROM BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE

24 Jun 13
Reply by Bertel Gittens

"And thats GREAT for Trinidad and Tobago!! MUCH NEEDED!! There is only one Treasury."

Bertel Gittens replied Jun 12 to NEW PANORAMA SCHEDULE FROM BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE

24 Jun 13
Reply by Bertel Gittens

"Out of the 180 or so Panorama performing bands, there are just about 20 Large Bands…"

24 Jun 13
Reply by Bertel Gittens

"Bugs, all I would say is that Pan Trinbago is a membership of ALL (Most) Steelbands…"

24 Jun 13
Reply by Bertel Gittens

"The majority of Trinidad & Tobago steelbands by far gave no objections to these…"

24 Jun 13
Reply by Bertel Gittens

"I doh teef. MY MONEY!! The offer is not for you Bede! Is fuh Claude! We need his pro…"

Bertel Gittens replied Jun 3 to Well I made a decision today to STOP CRITICIZING BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE on THIS FORUM ... And ah know that some people will say that BEVERLEY BUY MEH OUT or she WUK OBEAH ON ME ...

10 Jun 3
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Claude, it would be much more useful if you come to Trini and sit and have a constru…"

Bertel Gittens replied Jun 3 to Well I made a decision today to STOP CRITICIZING BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE on THIS FORUM ... And ah know that some people will say that BEVERLEY BUY MEH OUT or she WUK OBEAH ON ME ...

10 Jun 3
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARTIN!"

Bertel Gittens replied May 3 to Happy Birthday to Martin Douglas

10 May 5
Reply by sherman allison fyfe

"CONSULTANT on how to push pan?"

Bertel Gittens replied May 1 to ATTSDC Donates Steelpans to the Nigerian Military School, Zaria

17 May 1
Reply by Bertel Gittens

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service