When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Allison Purcell's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"The PM is reported to have said Invaders and Renegades should tie for first so the r…"

Allison Purcell replied Mar 2 to Final thoughts on PANORAMA 2019

13 Mar 3
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"I am wondering exactly what is a "YOUNG NEW ARRANGER", is it the actual age of the a…"

Allison Purcell replied Mar 2 to Final thoughts on PANORAMA 2019

13 Mar 3
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"100% correct. They select the judges, drive them around, make comments etc. It shoul…"

Allison Purcell replied Feb 23 to Pan Trinbago says no to Exodus song change

58 Feb 23
Reply by Allison Purcell

"It's just curious the 10-11 point spread in by the winners in both categories from p…"

Allison Purcell replied Feb 11, 2018 to Finals Results for Medium Steel Orchestras - Trinidad & Tobago National Panorama 2018-Finals

15 Feb 12, 2018
Reply by London Gabriel

""but I am not doing anything that will put the organisation in a bad light" really?…"

Allison Purcell replied Mar 1, 2017 to No more Champs

10 Mar 11, 2017
Reply by Don Clarke

"The eight (8) judges opinions are what matters."

Allison Purcell replied Aug 10, 2015 to Neither Phase [2] nor All Stars have Performed Well enough to Win.

5 Aug 10, 2015
Reply by Allison Purcell

"The best band won!"

Allison Purcell replied Aug 10, 2015 to COULD A BAND HISTORY OF SUCCESS IN WINNING PANORAMA WHEN PRIZE MONIES ARE RAISED GIVE THEM THE EDGE IN THE I C P.

3 Aug 10, 2015
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Is there a listing of ALL pan tuners of note, past and present? If not could one BE…"

Allison Purcell replied Dec 22, 2013 to Who is the best overall Pan Tuner in Trinidad and Tobage

68 Apr 10
Reply by Lennox Archibald

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service