When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

MakeItPlain's Discussions (102)

Discussions Replied To (98) Replies Latest Activity

"And to add an unnecessary distraction to this outrageous act and sad loss of Asami -…"

MakeItPlain replied Feb 11, 2016 to Condolences to the family and friends of Asami Nagakiya -- Silver Stars Panist

38 Feb 22, 2016
Reply by Ulynder C

"Bede Lopez, exactly what "Beef" are you talking about? What are you stirring up? "He…"

MakeItPlain replied Sep 10, 2015 to The upcoming Arrangers for the future are Duvone Stewart and Amrit Samaroo

44 Sep 10, 2015
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

"Yes, the venue was very bad - no fault of Metro, however, because it is my understan…"

MakeItPlain replied Jun 23, 2015 to St Margaret's Boy's Steel Ochestra in Brooklyn...

19 Jun 28, 2015
Reply by kentish borde

"What I have always looked at, is that the current 'government' which is mainly the U…"

MakeItPlain replied Dec 15, 2014 to Remembering the Steelband Raids of Brooklyn

28 Dec 28, 2014
Reply by odw

"The 'Pageantry' of Pan - love the idea.  It would be good to hear how Golden Hands s…"

MakeItPlain replied Sep 8, 2014 to Golden Hands ‘I AM PAN’ National Steelpan Pageant Auditions Complete

2 Sep 8, 2014
Reply by MakeItPlain

"Pictures? Most (but not all) of the players and management appear to care only how t…"

MakeItPlain replied Sep 8, 2014 to No NY Panorama Pictures? Is Pan Part of carnival? USSA need licks.

18 Sep 8, 2014
Reply by MakeItPlain

"Carlton, any association with Pan Trinbago is a no-go. The organization is corrupt,…"

MakeItPlain replied Sep 8, 2014 to No NY Panorama Pictures? Is Pan Part of carnival? USSA need licks.

18 Sep 8, 2014
Reply by MakeItPlain

"Mr. Rose, You're pulling no punches.  Excellent oratory for one so young, you have r…"

MakeItPlain replied Jul 24, 2014 to Meet Khuent Rose - Educator, Arranger, Composer, Performing Artist - UpClose!

2 Jul 24, 2014
Reply by MakeItPlain

"Mr. Gittens, I did you a great disservice by saying previously that I was grateful t…"

MakeItPlain replied Jun 30, 2014 to BULLIED AND ASSAULTED FOR WHEN STEEL TALKS ARTICLES

66 Jul 9, 2014
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

"Years later, same type of story.  In 2006?  Not sure of the year but there was a big…"

MakeItPlain replied Jun 29, 2014 to BULLIED AND ASSAULTED FOR WHEN STEEL TALKS ARTICLES

66 Jul 9, 2014
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service